New Nike Air Max Light

Dz5HXkWU8AAEI54.jpg large.jpg

Still nowhere in the U.S. with these?
the red and the blue cw are probably EU/Asia exclusives, the LB and the yellow cw might get released in the US since there are now NDC pics floathing around but i also wouldnt count too much on that

these 2019 AM Light interest me a lot, but I find it a pity that they aren't available directly at the Nike store, I hope that later we can cop these on Nike store... :frown: (i want use my voucher code, i don't like retail price lol, 140e)

Last edited:
the red and the blue cw are probably EU/Asia exclusives, the LB and the yellow cw might get released in the US since there are now NDC pics floathing around but i also wouldnt count too much on that
So effing annoying. All the random garbage they drop over here and then they decide to keep certain releases out of the country. Makes no damn sense. I'd like a pair of these but I'm not going out of my way to get them; I just don't want to deal with ordering from overseas. There are no StockX listings in my size 11 for the white/black/reds, and some clown is asking $230 for the white/blues. No thanks at that price LOL

So effing annoying. All the random garbage they drop over here and then they decide to keep certain releases out of the country. Makes no damn sense. I'd like a pair of these but I'm not going out of my way to get them; I just don't want to deal with ordering from overseas. There are no StockX listings in my size 11 for the white/black/reds, and some clown is asking $230 for the white/blues. No thanks at that price LOL
Yeah it is annoying, but size Shipping only takes about a week. With the conversion rate it only comes out to about $150 shipped.

I hear you guys but I'm not paying $150 for these. I'm not even close to being one of these guys that waits for everything to go on sale or just doesn't buy, but I don't need these bad enough to pay a premium over what US retail should be. At least not right now ...

Plus, with my luck I'd get a bum pair and then have to deal with the headache of returning them. I'm waiting it out for now, sadly.

you're welcome
AO8285-103 LB
AO8285-102 Yellow

thanks, LB are for me if we can cop them on nike store :wink: (but i prefer og blue)

You will like these. Nice shape, standard materials but consistent build.

perfect :wink:

felt/mesh right? same quality than AM1 anniversary more or less?

my last pair... 2013 essential (copped for 70euro)
DSC_1242.JPG

DSC_1248-1.jpg

DSC_1229-4.jpg

I liked a lot, but they are completely dead now... LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom