New Nike Air Max Light

Waiting for these
2.PNG

i just did some searching on google for the red cw and found out that the supply from this shoe is very limited, there are only a handfull of retailers accros the globe that are selling these, was planning to wait out for some discount but i dont know if my size then will be still available, i made the same mistake when the 94s came out and waited too long and when they were on sale they didnt had my size anymore, think i gonna wait till april to see if any price drop will show up for them

i just did some searching on google for the red cw and found out that the supply from this shoe is very limited, there are only a handfull of retailers accros the globe that are selling these, was planning to wait out for some discount but i dont know if my size then will be still available, i made the same mistake when the 94s came out and waited too long and when they were on sale they didnt had my size anymore, think i gonna wait till april to see if any price drop will show up for them

You haven't copped the reds yet? How long we been waiting for these!! Pull the trigger bro :rofl:

You haven't copped the reds yet? How long we been waiting for these!! Pull the trigger bro
lol im waiting for 20% discount, im just not use to pay full price for lights, from all the lights what i have i only paid full price for the blue perfs the rest from them were all bargains, the first og blue retro i got only for 60 euros lol im a cheapskate when it comes to buying AMs i always wait for discount

Back
Top Bottom