New Nike Air Max Light

Teals are really good looking in person. They came in tues or wed. I'm keeping them on ice. I like them more than the light blues. And asphalt was nice to send some gummies :lol:
PSFix_20190414_190733.jpeg
PSFix_20190414_191509.jpeg
PSFix_20190414_194250.jpeg

Wow, long time since i been in this thread after a loooong hiatus, glad its still going. Mosta my old ams have bitten the dust toecaps peeling, soles falling off, retiring them one by one.....so im starting to reup on some of the recent releases.

Do we have any confirmation on which, if any of the lights are actually releasing stateside? I grabbed the teals from hanon shop alrdy, but wouldnt mind all the others as well.

It's always kinda ridiculous when a brand that originated in a country doesn't at least bring out a couple of sneakers in that country. I mean - they are probably more popular in Europe and Asia anyway but there are some people in the US too that would appreciate them.

Other than that I'm really very pleased with how they turned out! The OG colorways are great and I really like the new Black/Yellow colorway too

Teals are really good looking in person. They came in tues or wed. I'm keeping them on ice. I like them more than the light blues. And asphalt was nice to send some gummies :lol:
PSFix_20190414_190733.jpeg
PSFix_20190414_191509.jpeg
PSFix_20190414_194250.jpeg

How is the sizing on those? I know the red ones were a little more snug than they have been prior.

Ordered from Hanon a week ago shoes aren't even in the states yet...smh. They're the slowest in shipping.
It varies with ParcelForce. Some orders get here fast (once, I ordered from Hanon on a Friday, got here to my address in the states on Monday), other times they take their sweet time.

I’m guessing the holiday last weekend slowed orders down. Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

I ordered the teals from hanon on Monday night and they got here today. Quicker than priority comin from the west coast. Blew my mind. And the kicks are dope
Must be nice...haha I'm guessing mine won't get to me until Monday

Back
Top Bottom