New Nike Air Max Light

Damn - seems like the golds are going quicker than i though over here in the UK. Judging by the OGs I thought/hoped they would sit and go on sale.

Going to have to pull the trigger at full price. Ouch. This habit is hurting my finances! Teals and then I'm out....

I found these to run quite tight - ordered my TTS for AM1s and 90s and found my bigger foot just scraping the end. So going up half a size. Hopefully this will work (especially since it seems half sizes have already sold out!)

Couple pics of some good pairs via ig
EEF8B215-A84A-4049-B3F3-95ADA572AD3F.jpeg

F89BEACE-DBBD-4007-B738-6D6FE13DE330.jpeg

E9E459A8-C8AA-488F-AE5D-1560E37AA0FC.jpeg
4E6E007B-BE6C-4414-B710-3375D5B9D755.jpeg

yea, Nike shoulda dropped the light blues, and golds on am day. Looks like all these retro OGs aren't dropping in the states. The same thing they did with the retro OG photo blue trainer sc II, and I got those from Stuart's UK.

What's with the store stock allocation with these? Seems really random for two stores only to have the yellow (Wellgosh and Size?) and only one store with the teal.

Like many of you I am holding out for a discount - especially now having yellow in hand (I'm in the UK) - the build quality is poor in my opinion. The swoosh that doesn't taper off, the wonky 'E' and poor Nike stitching on the back and a poorly stitched tongue. The trainer/sneaker itself is cool and I'm happy to welcome it to my collection (also so I have AM1/2/3/4 on deck now) but if you give me crappy quality then I want a discount!

How comes Nike won't stock their own reasonably rare retro?

For anyone that has the new size collab how is the fox box material holding up? I don’t own any shoes with ripstop on the toe box

Back
Top Bottom