New Nike Air Max Light

today

D87851DB-60F6-4308-A5FF-F490C0C5595F.jpeg

You ain't joking, the new ones just dont do it for me like the last generation of em!

Finally broke down and got these via StockX. Now I’m sorry I didn’t grab them sooner. Dang. These are effin sick. Love the shape, too. Why didn’t these release here in the US? That’s why it took me so long to grab. Thankfully this pair is solid, QC-wise. But yeah, all the random crap Nike decides to retro ... but barely these and no stateside release of what did drop elsewhere. Super weaksauce.
EF62D39A-7547-4ACF-8637-0300DDC744C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally broke down and got these via StockX. Now I’m sorry I didn’t grab them sooner. Dang. These are effin sick. Love the shape, too. Why didn’t these release here in the US? That’s why it took me so long to grab. Thankfully this pair is solid, QC-wise. But yeah, all the random crap Nike decides to retro ... but barely these and no stateside release of what did drop elsewhere. Super weaksauce.
EF62D39A-7547-4ACF-8637-0300DDC744C7.jpeg
I got my eye on a teal black pair. How much did they set u back?

Reactions: 907
I got my eye on a teal black pair. How much did they set u back?
$125 shipped. So about $6 cheaper than if I had been able to buy them new here in CA after tax at the $120 MSRP—which I would’ve gladly done had they released here—so no complaints lol
Those are old bro
Sick af colorway none the less
That purple is epic with the gray midsole like that
Ya ya I know they’re old. Just made me think again, what the hell is Nike’s problem.

$125 shipped. So about $6 cheaper than if I had been able to buy them new here in CA after tax at the $120 MSRP—which I would’ve gladly done had they released here—so no complaints lol

Ya ya I know they’re old. Just made me think again, what the hell is Nike’s problem.
They need to quit effing around and make Tinker CEO. All of this would change overnight.

Grabbed these for 55€, fell in love with them a while ago, and as soon as I found the deal in my size I had to buy. The Gold pops, they are pretty comfortable and wearable with pretty much anything. The only thing that bothers me is the crease on the tip of the shoe, luckily only the right one has it and I guess I'll have to live with it, shouldn't be that big of a deal after all.
IMG_20200429_153147.jpg
IMG_20200429_153723__01.jpg
IMG_20200429_153756.jpg

20200805_124833.jpg

Just got these in, trying to figure out what laces to go with. Lights are SUCH an underrated shoe to me, I don't get why they don't have anywhere near the popularity of 90s or 1s.
You just reminded me I need to wear mine. I got them on RD and I think I’ve only worn them once.

As far as the laces go the blacks don’t look bad but those teal don’t really match and look pretty bad imo. I just stick with the white laces. But do you, homie.

Reactions: 907
20200804_201602.jpg

Recently got these too, I guess I'm weird about laces because I'm always trying different stuff in everything I get.

Attachments

• 20200804_202618.jpg
    20200804_202618.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 229
I've been wanting to pick up a couple pairs of the Lights for a while now. Just can't find them in my size for a decent price. I ordered the Obsidian pair on eBay a month ago and the order was cancelled by the seller. If anyone has any leads on either the Obsidian or OG Teal pair in a size 9 LMK.

I've been wanting to pick up a couple pairs of the Lights for a while now. Just can't find them in my size for a decent price. I ordered the Obsidian pair on eBay a month ago and the order was cancelled by the seller. If anyone has any leads on either the Obsidian or OG Teal pair in a size 9 LMK.
That's happened to me with lights as well on both ebay and poshmark, strange because it's never happened on either platform with any shoe before this.

today.. still holding on strong :emoji_fist:
IMG_9285.JPG
It really burns me the Lights don't get any love. I'm so happy with the AM3/90 "radiant reds," I wish I could get more pairs of Lights. The design and shape and color-blocking is soooo great, I just don't understand why it's not a streetwear staple, yet much less attractive shoes are SMFH

It really burns me the Lights don't get any love. I'm so happy with the AM3/90 "radiant reds," I wish I could get more pairs of Lights. The design and shape and color-blocking is soooo great, I just don't understand why it's not a streetwear staple, yet much less attractive shoes are SMFH
Lights get massive love in the amfam thread. Always have.

Yeah it's funny - at the end of the day sneakers like this are my all time favourites. I mean I do buy in to hype releases sometimes, but if it came down to it I'd take these over most of them. Am getting too old to be jumping through hoops for kicks these days, silos like AML cut through all the s**t and allow me to appreciate why I got in to all this in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom