New Nike Air Max Light

20190326_182119.jpg

I should've bought more of these when I had the chance., when overseas shops had them when they dropped. And I should've bought the other pair on SX last December when I bought my one pair for $101. Two weeks later, someone else bought the other pair for $100. Now the rare asks that pop up, fools asking dang near $300 LOL. Even better would be if Nike would just finally release a few colorways in the US.

I legit saw an elderly man wearing a pair of OG blues at the gas station about 2 weeks ago. They were probably fakes, but was still cool to see. He also had on a vintage Braves satin jacket from from the 70s. Fit was 🔥.
Should've sparked a convo. Could've been a true sneakerhead for decades and probably has some heat at his house
What's your definition of "elderly"? I hope it wasn't some 60 year old guy who was 25 when the OG Jordan 1s released LOL.

Either way, that's gonna be me when I'm 80, let alone 60 :lol:

Should've sparked a convo. Could've been a true sneakerhead for decades and probably has some heat at his house

What's your definition of "elderly"? I hope it wasn't some 60 year old guy who was 25 when the OG Jordan 1s released LOL.

Either way, that's gonna be me when I'm 80, let alone 60 :lol:

I actually did. He appeared to be at least in his 70s. I asked him more about his jacket. He mentioned he used to work at the old Fulton county stadium. He then showed me where his dog chewed a hole in the sleeve cuff lol. When I mentioned I also liked his shoes, he just kinda had a puzzled look on his face. Like why would you mention that?

Keep in mind I live in rural GA. So the whole thing was a cool, but a bit surreal. Almost Lynchian.

Back
Top Bottom