New Omarion - Speedin, off New album 'Ollusion

Now omarion may not be the best vocalist out there,but he comes with decent tracks from time to time. sounds like he worked on it just a little bit though.

GOOD GOSH
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This track is FUEGO. I don't give a damn if he can barely sing, this right here is how execute a song. Point BlankPeriod.

1st listen was for the overall feel of the song
pimp.gif

2nd listen was because I enjoyed it the 1st time
3rd listen was to tune into the production end of it
pimp.gif

4th listen was to listen to the words & how the song was structured
pimp.gif

5th listen was to see if ya man has progressed vocally
pimp.gif
(keep takingthem vocal lessons man)

I'll check this out later...but what this dude Omarion needs to do is add that track he has on the Kim K. x Carls Jr. commercial to the album cause thattrack sounded pretty hot.

Its called "No One Else" I checked the tracklisting on amazon and its not on there, and some of the snippets from the album sounded better than Iexpected.

wowwwwwww O

he is def sounding a lot better vocally, he couldn't pull this kinda song off a couple years ago

this is a def
pimp.gif

Link?

&

This fool really thinks people will buy "Ollusion" so soon?

Nobody even knows it's dropping, and he coming out Jan 12.?!!?!?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

GOOD GOSH
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This track is FUEGO. I don't give a damn if he can barely sing, this right here is how execute a song. Point Blank Period.

I Wanna thank You....I wasent gonna listen because it was Omarion, but I saw so many huge words and decided to check it out
pimp.gif

Typed in ollusion on youtube and this came up thought it was pretty dope sorry dnt know how to emebed from cell

Originally Posted by pay jape

guys actually listen to omarion

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

OLussion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you need to borrow my jackhammer? that chip on your shoulder is gonna tough to get off

Back
Top Bottom