New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks, VOL. Must Win, 4th Edition,

laugh.gif
@ the mass exodus

laugh.gif
@ Cuban's face perpetually looking like that

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I'm sorry, but Josh has got to be done in Dallas.

He's completely choked off this series, and with the comments he's made about his drug use, these fans are going to turn on him QUICK.
send him over to the warriors
pimp.gif

ya'll must really miss Chris Porter.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Dammit Dallas, now the Spurs are going to the WCF.
You honestly believe Dallas has a better chance? This Hornets team is much better than Dallas IMO.

I don't know. But they beat them a couple years ago and seem to match up well with them and who knows Ginobli could have another brain fart circa 2006.

I just want Dirk, Terry, and Bass, you could give Dallas anyone else.

Malik Allen never materialized.
JJ Barea? He had a few decent games, but not worth keeping
Dampier is alright, I wouldn't mind keeping him.
George? No chance he remains in Dallas.
Juwan? Get the hell out of here, he was worse then Allen.
Josh Howard has value, but after this series, who knows. He's gone though, too much trouble.
Eddie is too old, he didn't do anything this season.
Kidd, I don't think we're getting rid of him, but he needs to gel with whoever's going to be on this team next year, FAST.
Lue is a good back-up, I'd like to see him back.
Magloire is a joke. Waste of space.
Stackhouse is finished, he hasn't had a decent run for a year now.
Antoine Wright is valuable, I'd like to keep him and see how things pan out.

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Wow...Just WOW

That's not an indictment against NO, the Spurs are just too good. Although it will be a tough series I see SA winning in 6. CP3 vs. TPLongoria should be fun to watch.

Nah, my point is that there is so many variables that can happen...NO can still lose this series or even the Spurs can still lose that series against theSuns....I mean you should kno firsthand bout 3-1 deficits....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

eek.gif
THE GUY WHO RICKROLLED MARCK CUBAN GOT EJECTED

laugh.gif
, he got kicked out and Cuban was so happy.

Cuban, make magic this off-season. Get Antawn Jamison. Get Baron Davis, get Gilbert Arenas, make some moves.

I haven't seen a single Mav other than Terry take it to the hole this game.

What do the Mavs expect? They settle for contested jumpers EVERY time down the court. Looking real weak right now. Team is gonna have to be disassembled. Theyhave maybe 3-4 more years tops with Dirk to get something done.

Wow...Just WOW

That's not an indictment against NO, the Spurs are just too good. Although it will be a tough series I see SA winning in 6. CP3 vs. TPLongoria should be fun to watch.

Nah, my point is that there is so many variables that can happen...NO can still lose this series or even the Spurs can still lose that series against the Suns....I mean you should kno firsthand bout 3-1 deficits....
wink.gif

Yeah, but the Lakers weren't the better team that series and in this one NO definitely is. So I would bet my left nut that Dallas isn't winning 3straight, 2 outta 3 on the road, after losing 8 straight road playoff games the past 2 years. And as far as PHX goes...........
smh.gif

A "fan" just got ejected for yelling at an official and he was apparently in Cuban's face as well. Everything has gone downhill for thisfranchise since their finals trip. Of the entire Mavericks roster, with the exception of Dirk, Bass and Kidd(only because of age and contract) everyone shouldbe let go/bought out/traded. I definitely think Josh Howard has played his last season with Dallas.

its like the mavs are playing on the road the entire year

no fan support.. if i was in the arena i will be screaming my lungs out from start

we been down 3-1 to the rockets few years ago.. we can do it again against NO

keep believing.. have faith in your team its not over til its over

Back
Top Bottom