New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks, VOL. Must Win, 4th Edition,

Dallas fans leaving the venue with 3 minutes left in the game. That is demoralizing. Dallas is a sad team. Dirk deserves better.

Avery looked like he wanted to cry on the bench. either that or he had an "eye booger"

either way he takes an L..............word to Josh Howard.

I got a lot of respect for Avery tho.

Real Talk, if you guys fire him, I'd GLADLY have him here in NY.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Chris Paul getting MVP chants in Dallas?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

theres alot of sorry new orleans natives in our city....they thought they were gonna run our city when they got here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
well were definately running your soft basketball team right now... and I don't wanna hear any "they bought tickets with fema money"jokes lol...

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Chris Paul getting MVP chants in Dallas?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

theres alot of sorry new orleans natives in our city....they thought they were gonna run our city when they got here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
well were definately running your soft basketball team right now... and I don't wanna hear any "they bought tickets with fema money" jokes lol...

#*!*! im talking about when they got in our city a few years ago they started talking +!%$ that it was the new nola..get that +!%$ out of here, them dudesare gone now.

smh.gif
I give up.
smh.gif
We're horrible this series.

It's time to trade Josh Howard already.
pimp.gif
If we get Arenas, Redd, or SOMEBODY! I WANT JOSH OUT!
mad.gif
I liked him, but now I just don't know.

I only want to keep Dirk, Terry, Bass, Dampier, Lue, and I guess Kidd. Everyone else are old bums.
smh.gif

my !%!!% Cwebb just called dallas soft said no one on that team would get down for each other only stackhouse would
roll.gif

Somebody please tell Chris Webber to stop dogging the Mavericks like the core of this team hasn't accomplished more in the playoffs than his choking $*!ever did...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Why does this series thread turned into a Dallas offseason thread everytime they lose???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuz with the Kidd trade it was do or die this year basically.
Pretty simple. I'm not a Mavs fan, I'm a Knicks fan. But out of curiosity, how long have you been a Hornets fan? I'm not trying to start a fight by the way, I'm genuinely interested.

Honestly speakin, it was kinda weird....I was born and raised in NY, so I HATE THE 90'S KNICKS growin up just off the strength of me always going forthe underdog..I wasn't a fan of no team, just a hater on the Knicks..So my underdog mentality took me to take a liking to watchin Hawks games wit my leaguepass, they +#*@*+ up the CP draft, then I saw this article on Page 2 and I've been in love ever since.....Katrina also played a sentimental part intome liking everything N'awlins.....

is this the same webber that settled for jumpers in the fourth rather than go down low, or the one who turned ghost?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

C-Webb
smh.gif
He's one to talk

I'm sayin... A dude whose numbers went down ACROSS the board in the playoffs during his NBA career, was the centerpiece of a team that choked off everyyear in the playoffs, and is basically the poster child for choke jobs got no room talking about another team.
smh.gif
Dude acting like he forgets he was the DallasMavericks before the Mavericks were...

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Why does this series thread turned into a Dallas offseason thread everytime they lose???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuz with the Kidd trade it was do or die this year basically.
Pretty simple. I'm not a Mavs fan, I'm a Knicks fan. But out of curiosity, how long have you been a Hornets fan? I'm not trying to start a fight by the way, I'm genuinely interested.

Honestly speakin, it was kinda weird....I was born and raised in NY, so I HATE THE 90'S KNICKS growin up just off the strength of me always going for the underdog..I wasn't a fan of no team, just a hater on the Knicks..So my underdog mentality took me to take a liking to watchin Hawks games wit my league pass, they +#*@*+ up the CP draft, then I saw this article on Page 2 and I've been in love ever since.....Katrina also played a sentimental part into me liking everything N'awlins.....

Word I can see that, the Hornets are definitely one of the better stories in Sports. But if you like underdogs, now you can finally hop on the underdogKnick bandwagon
happy.gif

As far as Kidd goes, I'd liek to see more out of him with an entire season. He came 3/4 of the way through, and had a lot to adjust to. Not as manyathletes as on NJ.

It's not looking like we made a good move though.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

C-Webb
smh.gif
He's one to talk

I'm sayin... A dude whose numbers went down ACROSS the board in the playoffs during his NBA career, was the centerpiece of a team that choked off every year in the playoffs, and is basically the poster child for choke jobs got no room talking about another team.
smh.gif
Dude acting like he forgets he was the Dallas Mavericks before the Mavericks were...

and all that is relevant how? Be mad at the messenger if you want, but he's right.

Somebody please act like what Chris said is false.
laugh.gif

He's an analyst now; give it a rest with that "he didn't do this and that when he was playing" nonsense. It's his job to critique.

tx_banks.jpg

I think you're taking your aggression out on the wrong person.
grin.gif

and all that is relevant how?
I never said he was wrong, but it's just a bit ironic that a dude who wasn't exactly the epitome of toughness or playoff success isdogging a team for the same problems he had throughout his career... *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom