New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks, VOL. Must Win, 4th Edition,

Kidd for Iverson next year. Kidd is reunited with KMart and gets lots of athletes to run and play with. Plus he won't take shots from Carmelo. Iverson is achucker but at least he is a 2nd legit offensive superstar to pair with Dirk.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another first round L for Dallas

Another L for Cuban

Another L in a long line of L's for Dirk

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I hope Avery and Donnie Nelson are gone. They put this mess together, they need to go.

Marc Sterin threw Donnie Nelson's name out there as a potential replacement for Avery.
sick.gif

Stein put A LOT of what's going on in Dallas right now on Avery. He said in virtually every personnel move over the last couple of years, Avery hashad the final say...

I really think Cuban just needs to clean the front office out. From general manager to every coach on the bench. Clean this damn thing out and get some newfaces in here. This team needs a breath of fresh air, and Jason Kidd apparently wasn't it. At least his 20 million dollar expiring could come in handy atsome point next year.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Kidd for Iverson next year. Kidd is reunited with KMart and gets lots of athletes to run and play with. Plus he won't take shots from Carmelo. Iverson is a chucker but at least he is a 2nd legit offensive superstar to pair with Dirk.

That actually sounds like a great trade, works for both teams.
laugh.gif
@ them playing "Try Again"

No-no, Mavs were down 2-0, came back and won the next three I believe, lost one, and won in game seven.

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Why does this series thread turned into a Dallas offseason thread everytime they lose???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuz with the Kidd trade it was do or die this year basically.
Pretty simple. I'm not a Mavs fan, I'm a Knicks fan. But out of curiosity, how long have you been a Hornets fan? I'm not trying to start afight by the way, I'm genuinely interested.

at least the stars won.......lets just keep dirk, jet, bass, wright, lue....im begging if we can get ai or tmac.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

eek.gif
THE GUY WHO RICKROLLED MARCK CUBAN GOT EJECTED

laugh.gif
, he got kicked out and Cuban was so happy.

Cuban, make magic this off-season. Get Antawn Jamison. Get Baron Davis, get Gilbert Arenas, make some moves.

Wasn't Jamison a Mav for one year? but yeah this teams needs to be blown up starting with the coach.

roll.gif
KLJ hitting post limit the second day in a row.

I have no idea how I haven't hit it yet... I swear I posted probably 100 times yesterday sitting at work watching the draft.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Chris Paul getting MVP chants in Dallas?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

theres alot of sorry new orleans natives in our city....they thought they were gonna run our city when they got here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I missed the game but I did follow the score.

I think this dallas team is done. I just wonder what moves the team can make.

Now can dallas fans admit that the Kidd trade wasn't the best move?

No hate at all. At the time I guess the trade sounded good but I never understood why they traded diop when they needed another big man.

Back
Top Bottom