New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apparently Mr. Humphrey has said the Knicks won't be dropping...Footlocker had "Blue / Orange" Foamposite's listed on the release chart but when they wen't up with the picture it was the Sun's colorup...

It's not likely that the Knicks are dropping at this point...Or at least not on the second of March...

Thanks for the clarification!

when i wear these foams the whole block stops

one of the best foam colorways in the past 2 years

Last edited:
damn the pre release hype on this colorway is nuts
flightclub is asking $500.00 a pair
FC can kick rocks. 

People aren't patient these days. Even if they strike out on RD, they can still copp for less from a reseller after the fact. I refuse to pay a $280 premium just to have a pair early. 
mean.gif

i just dont get why they keep releasing all these colorways, but none in traditional popular colors

the stealths sell out instantly on NDC
ugly camo colors now pop up, along with pink and mustard yellow

black/white or white black tb color?
white and navy?
white/red

we need more white foam, and im not talkin pearl
I agree. I ask myself the same question on why these random colors are chosen. I simple person who prefers simple colors. I got the Stealth Foams...Simple, yet pure Sexy! 

After these I'm done until the Playoff VIII's drop. These first two months had me droppin way too much $$$ lol

coppers and metallic reds were superb.

and i dunno bout ya, but foamposite pros will always hold less weight then da penny foams for me, da only thing pros got over pennys is i would accept more eccentric

colors from pros since they aren't a sig shoe...but foam 1's? nah..i passed on those all yellow, those pinks, camos, etc.

phoenix purple and knicks makes sense because of team affiliations.

Love the use of ya, da and nah

The decline of the intellectual life is real!

These babies remind of the metallic red foams because they just look so wet..LOL!!! Like a good candy paint job!!!!

Last edited:
Are these releasing next week anyone have any info I'm waiting for my connect to get back to me on them?

i bought the fighter jets for 300 on the monday after RD, then tuesday morning I got another pair from Jimmy Jazz, I already put a craigslist ad up that says will trade for phoenix suns foam, what do u think is more limited suns or fighter jets?

Ya other regions might have a problem thou, but places that always get heavy foamposite

Quantities (NY, DMV) shouldn't fret at all.

Psht.

You KNOW NY. I respect that enough to not talk NYC. TALK NY fam. I know "DMV". Allow me to talk DMV, Ca'peesh?

Drive down and come to PG on the 2nd. Go to Wheaton. Go to BLVD. Go to Bowie. Go to 14th and U... When each store (outside of huge footlocker in PG and huge footaction at Potomac Mills) only got 20 pair each and its 100 bammas in each line at each store...

And this is in, and I quote, "places that get heavy foamposite..."

Again, to all, you've been warned and NO I didn't say "fret", I said, plan accordingly.

PREEEECH!

BLVD/Bowie use to stay packed on Foam RDs.

If I'm not mistaken we use to drive out to Iverson Mall or take trips to White Marsh & Easton. Less hype at that time. Can't even imagine what those spots look like now a days

Back
Top Bottom