• nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just hope i can score me a pair
grin.gif

the olympic foams were just a photoshop

my purples should be arriving today after paying for them 2 weeks ago :ohwell:

pics to follow...

these will still be an easy cop in bmore, for sure. pg and dc and the wheaton and silver spring area i don't deal with as far as shoe releases even tho i live out there. too many kids and their parents to compete with. hypebeast central. :smh:

sorry if its been asked, went back 3 pages and didnt see if anyone asked/mentioned the price for these. same as fighter jets?

PREEEECH!

BLVD/Bowie use to stay packed on Foam RDs.

If I'm not mistaken we use to drive out to Iverson Mall or take trips to White Marsh & Easton. Less hype at that time. Can't even imagine what those spots look like now a days

Iverson is not a good idea...I've heard of three lines getting robbed :smh:

I'll be in Charlotte for CIAA :nerd:
My man said it's a few DTLR's down there so I hope everyone in town not thinking the same thing

got mine in the mail today. not a single picture I have seen does the shoe justice. the purple is very deep and glossed. Im not afraid to say these easily tie my 07 royals now for favorite pair of foams I own.

ill post pics tomorrow when I have some better lighting.

all i can say is dont make your decision to cop or not based on pics youve seen, these are a MUST SEE in person

Last edited:
Should be my first foamposite depending on how march 2nd goes.[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

PREEEECH!

BLVD/Bowie use to stay packed on Foam RDs.

If I'm not mistaken we use to drive out to Iverson Mall or take trips to White Marsh & Easton. Less hype at that time. Can't even imagine what those spots look like now a days

Iverson is not a good idea...I've heard of three lines getting robbed :smh:

I'll be in Charlotte for CIAA :nerd:
My man said it's a few DTLR's down there so I hope everyone in town not thinking the same thing

Yeah this was back around 05-06 before the hypebeast and resellers came into play. I don't live out there anymore but my mans told me recent stories about Iverson :smh:

Back
Top Bottom