New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just called every Footaction in my area (Miami)

All of them are selling them Saturday morning first come, first serve...

Niketown Chicago just twitted about the launch tomorrow they said it will be 225. Hopefully after I get these I'm done with Foamposites the price is getting too ridiculous. I remember just 2 years ago there were 200 and I was able to get them on discount times have changed smh

eyesofhazel is right... there will be a lot of disappointments Saturday. .... somebooooooooty is gonna get hurt

im new to foams and was curious on how they fit width wise. I guess are they like jordans or are they like this years basketball shoes where they run narrow for wide foot people

True to size. You really don't want them to small or to big. Jordans you can buy a size up or size down. Thats not the case with foams.

There is [COLOR=#red]an INFLUX[/COLOR] of these in Baltimore urban account stores.

So if you live in Bmore, or near Bmore, BE MERRY! It will be a cake walk. Miss out at one store, drive 2 miles to the next one...

True to size. You really don't want them to small or to big. Jordans you can buy a size up or size down. Thats not the case with foams.

yeah i prefer to buy perfect fit for all my shoes, so these are TTS even for really wide feet guys?

By the way, Nike Germany does not know anything about the release, but the biggest Basketball sneaker store will get all of them, apparenty they have a special relationship to Nike!

what sites are you speaking of specifically sir ?

Yeah. You don't gotta trip at all. Wide or slim they hug your foot. Best basketball shoes ever made by Nike. Thats why they were a $180 retail when they drop back in 97

really hope i can just walk into the store, right when it opens and get a pair, just like i did with the fighter jets

Back
Top Bottom