New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wasn't really arguing about who started the movement, just trying to figure out why anyone still feels the need to camp out 48HRs in advance for these ...

Word. But, the funny thing is, this is a two-party debate. The candidates are NYC and DMV. Folks can bicker about that, but the one thing cats from both of those areas can agree on is that Cali doesn't have a seat at the table. Sorry, Ralph Nader, there's no podium for you. :rofl:

Yea sorry not pointing the finger at anyone, just find it funny it always comes down to a NY/DMV thing. haha at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter, does it? :smokin

Yea sorry not pointing the finger at anyone, just find it funny it always comes down to a NY/DMV thing. haha at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter, does it? :smokin

Oh, I didn't even think you were pointing the finger. My comment was basically addressing the whiz kid Turk 182 or whoever's comment about how Cali gets down with foams. Like, yeah, there is a debate - but your candidate isn't even invited to it.

Yep, the computer Bots already had you done before you typed the first word.

Yea I would have RSVP'ed but unfortunately I'll be in PA this weekend visiting some friends. I will have to rely on tethering my ipad to my computer. I could probably do it on my ipad too, but I just feel more comfortable with a full keyboard and things. Oh well like I said, I'm hoping I can cop tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can head to my spot about a hour early before they open and leave with my pair . have a feeling this release will be somewhat of a headache

Hopefully I can head to my spot about a hour early before they open and leave with my pair . have a feeling this release will be somewhat of a headache

I actually think this release will be easy. People spent $ on the all star pack last week, and a few Jordan retros have released as well. Time will tell.

Eff it, just went ahead and pre ordered my pairs for $280.  These end up over $250 with tax here anyways, what is $20 some dollars.  

they had some on flightclub @ $400. I don't know if they still there. .. or if someboooooooty bought them

Release locators on Foot Action and Footlocker are trolling me on release location. Anyone else having this problem?

Eggplants are one of my fav foams but damn these are looking to be sick might have to consider coppin but wasup with the price steady increasing every few months on these I rmr these used to be 200 flat then it went to to 210 then 220 now 225!! Cmon Nike

Eggplants are one of my fav foams but damn these are looking to be sick might have to consider coppin but wasup with the price steady increasing every few months on these I rmr these used to be 200 flat then it went to to 210 then 220 now 225!! Cmon Nike

the reason is us :lol:

at the end of the day , Nike is a business . they aren't a humanitarian group with the interest of improving/bettering the "sneaker community" . theyre raising the price bc the customer is willing to pay it

if you had a business selling X at $50 and knew you could sell it at $75 and still sell out , why the hell would you keep the price at $50 ?

the reason is us :lol:

at the end of the day , Nike is a business . they aren't a humanitarian group with the interest of improving/bettering the "sneaker community" . theyre raising the price bc the customer is willing to pay it

if you had a business selling X at $50 and knew you could sell it at $75 and still sell out , why the hell would you keep the price at $50 ?

:lol: I like the bolded part the best.....

Its true though. You hear some of these guys complain about the price increase but that's the way of life. Put yourself in their position. Why would you charge 150 for a shoe that will sell out if you charge 250? I'm shocked they aren't 300 by now to be honest because even at 300 people would still buy them.

I type and send just as fast as any program, only difference is I have to sit in front of my computer all day. Looks like those typing classes back in High School payed off for something. 

Back
Top Bottom