u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wtf? how did i go 0-3 with sniper bots? smh
laugh.gif

People act like the bots are just snatching up ALL the sizes, when in reality it only checks out ONE SIZE.  So I don't see how that even matters. Some people just aren't quick enough because real people still check out extremely quick (like myself) as well.  I copped the Fighter Jets with ease and these should be no different.  Way less hype around these joints.

Last edited:
People act like the bots are just snatching up ALL the sizes, when in reality it only checks out ONE SIZE.  So I don't see how that even matters. Some people just aren't quick enough because real people still check out extremely quick (like myself) as well.  I copped the Fighter Jets with ease and these should be no different.  Way less hype around these joints.
big picture my friend....these guys who have the bots are checking out for multiple people at the same time....

I've been using a bot since the DB 9 release for both NDC and RSVPs. I've never struck out on anything I've wanted up until the corks, and now these foams. Since its bots vs bots, now its the better internet speed (ping) that wins 
mean.gif

some how won from NTRF from my phone while food shopping looking 3 different times at the tweets

lolol

:pimp:

Like how do people get multiple Pairs through RSVP i thought you could only get one? I got my pair so i'm good

I'm 0-20 at nikedc. I just do it for fun now because I already know I'm not getting a pair :lol:

No NT here in Indy and the local FTL isn't getting them. Decided to take a chance with a guy on eBay for $310 shipped. Hopefully he comes through.

Last edited:
Honestly I think if you guys wait it out you'll be able to get a pair for close to retail a week after the release date. NTSF peeps keep an eye out on their twitter page I'm pretty sure they'll have leftover pairs that they'll rsvp again.

I'M PRAYING THAT NIKE CHANGES RSVP TO SOMETHING ELSE. NEED A FRESH START
This. Although I became used to the RSVP system I agree with a change. Not to brag but I had my own method (manually) to do the RSVP. No program no gimmicks, just sit, wait, when it goes live type and send thats it. I've helped a few people. Now, for the Phoenix Foams I tried for the RSVP and wasn't successful. I've gotten dozens of RSVP confirmations with no problem, and always got the DM back. But today I noticed I got my DM in a little bit quicker then I usually do (~6 seconds) and I got not DM back. No salt here at all, I didn't want these that bad. It still goes to show you that its hard to compete against a program and now everyone is going crazy and buying them. For me, it's now NDC or bust no biggie but c'mon Nike you've basically Monopolized sneakers lol at least do SOMETHING about whats going on. I'd rather wear a pair of Sketchers before I pay someone to RSVP for me with their program. It is how it is though, I'm usually good with NDC so I'm fine with it. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. Over to New Balance I go lol. 

Last edited:
Worn mine about 5-6 times, including a few in the pouring rain and snow. They still look like new and are easily top 3 in my shoe rotation! Good luck everyone in getting these, you won't be disappointed 
pimp.gif

Whoever needs a second chance RSVP for the unclaimed pairs on saturday PM Me. I can help you out. 

Hopefully i can snag a pair. At first i didn't like them as much but when i see the Suns playing rocking them. It's a wrap for me. Must cop

Back
Top Bottom