New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know a lot of people going after these and 80% aren't in NT. So I'm sure it's gonna be a difficult cop. Good luck to you all fellas.

Yeah, good luck to everyone. I just got my second call from a different FTL from the raffles. I guess both my cousin and his boss are getting a pair now. Lucky dudes... No one helped me with my 88s! :frown:

Last edited:
Wowwww, lol. That sucks! I didn't even check the west coast. Wasn't someone saying the west coast is never in the "foam king" battle or some ****...lol idk how you can be when you guys can't even buy pairs.
Yeah man, only 3 stores in the state are getting them here.  And only one case per store.  
sick.gif

If I can get through on NDC, these will be copped for about $80...cant pass it up. hopefully ndc doesnt fail me..

I honestly thought people were gonna start hating on him. and I wanted to say something man, I hate to see that ****...Idk I think people should be welcomed, specially if they're cool about it and polite and just looking for some help.
thank you for having my back man!! Really appreciate it!

Footaction just tweeted out the link where they will be selling the shoe starting tomorrow at 8 am ET

yup just went to FL on Broadway here in New York and the guy said be here at 8am .. I asked if u needed tickets .. He said NO

this is a general release it seems..

Last edited:
Yeah I was just calling up some places around here that usually get the good stuff and either they aren't getting them or they have a limited amount.

My spot that got a decent amount of Fighter Jets only got 1 FSR of these...

So I would go ahead and say these aren't a GR

Was able to get a guaranteed size 7.5 at a local spot( Im an 11.5, don't need it). And I have 2 raffle tix for HOH and another FA. Don't want to just leave that 7.5 just sitting there, would much rather would someone out from NorthNJ.

Whether they will be limited or not all depends on ypur location. They won't be limited here in NYC I can tell you that. They are saturating the city with these. That's only because foams usually sell well here in NYC. All the mom and pop shops have them for sale already out here and every damn footlocker in the 5 boroughs is getting them. Now compare that to the Stealths which were only released mainly in HOH locations, only 2 here,and select high volume footlockers here in the city.

Yea I don't see how ya'll can say these aren't limited. Most places in Dallas ain't getting them and if they are they talking about they only got 14 per store.

Yeah I was just calling up some places around here that usually get the good stuff and either they aren't getting them or they have a limited amount.
My spot that got a decent amount of Fighter Jets only got 1 FSR of these...

So I would go ahead and say these aren't a GR

People ... GR does not equal a specific quantity of shoes , it refers to the level of stores that receive the shoe . Local boutiques not getting it doesn't mean it isn't a GR .

These are definitely GR , they just are a more "limited" GR release than a normal foam

The release in Germany was a couple of minutes ago!
Just copped 2 pairs with ease online!

So relaxed!

Gonna pick up my third pair tomorrow at the store!

Just awesome!!!

the nikebots might be in full effect tomorrow for these foamposites on NDC.  the other week with the corks was the intro.  From reading various forums it seems like a lot of people have the program already.  we shall see tomorrow morning.  Usually i'm good with the twitter link drops, but if tomorrow i'm unable to add my size to the cart, then i know we are dealing with the bots and it's human vs. computer from here on out.

the nikebots might be in full effect tomorrow for these foamposites on NDC.  the other week with the corks was the intro.  From reading various forums it seems like a lot of people have the program already.  we shall see tomorrow morning.  Usually i'm good with the twitter link drops, but if tomorrow i'm unable to add my size to the cart, then i know we are dealing with the bots and it's human vs. computer from here on out.

your damn right they will lol

Back
Top Bottom