• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
these are up on CR right now. grabbed my pair
smokin.gif
what website?

Whether they will be limited or not all depends on ypur location. They won't be limited here in NYC I can tell you that. They are saturating the city with these. That's only because foams usually sell well here in NYC. All the mom and pop shops have them for sale already out here and every damn footlocker in the 5 boroughs is getting them. Now compare that to the Stealths which were only released mainly in HOH locations, only 2 here,and select high volume footlockers here in the city.

Thats news to me that the stealths were that limited. U musta forgot that all jimmy jazz and hyperactive got these. I had the chance to double on them but chose not too. These on the other had r more limited

Just copped to pairs with ease from a German website that delivers to the states for free!! It's already midnight over there so they've released them, it's 219€ which is a little over the 225$ but oh well!! Just google kickz .com

Thats news to me that the stealths were that limited. U musta forgot that all jimmy jazz and hyperactive got these. I had the chance to double on them but chose not too. These on the other had r more limited
Jimmy jazz and hyperactive will have these as well.

Just copped to pairs with ease from a German website that delivers to the states for free!! It's already midnight over there so they've released them, it's 219€ which is a little over the 225$ but oh well!! Just google kickz .com
219 euro, thats more like $290.. you may wanna check your acct, and conversion

Not sure how many eyes are on this thread, and I don't like to do riddles, but...

Someone across the pond has these for below US retail shipped.

Well...hopefully everyone figures it out.  Gosh.

laugh.gif

soleheaven is live for anyone scared about tomorrow 
they went quick. I got mine on another site without even really trying but as soon as my order went through i went to the page and there were barely any left. Had no idea the thirst was like this.

the exchange rate is about 1,32 so it is a bit more than USD 225, but since there is no hassle, it is worth it!

That's $285.

a little over $225????? try $60 over.

Not sure how many eyes are on this thread, and I don't like to do riddles, but...

:lol:

Lol at the hints. They only got UK 7 left now

laugh.gif
Word.

Was shocked to see them below retail. Had to double check and make sure there wasn't an error.

laugh.gif
little help here please
sick.gif
... can I buy a vowel?

That's $285.

maybe alittle cheaper without the VAT? hwo knows, I had to pay like 50 bucks over retail. could have paid cheaper if i skimped on the shipping.

If it's the site I think you guys are talking about, all they have left is a size 7. But damn, they were only 195$ on that site

:lol:

man i had it my ******g cart but my damn bank blocked the transaction

laugh.gif
Well damn looks like I was too late... Not even on the site anymore

laugh.gif
eek.gif
  How much did they come out to shipped?  

And did they already pulled them from the site?  Cant even find them on there.

Back
Top Bottom