u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the Heat harlem shake are everywhere
laugh.gif

Nah, they were up.  Im guessing they had 1-2 per size and the people with who know the JJ backdoor ate them up.  
Please stop talking out your rear end. Don't guess, it was either up or it wasn't and you didn't see so stop spitting out BS. Also, there is no backdoor link for JJ.

the cloaks showed up on the new release page but the foams didnt. seems like they never went live, show up sold out. maybe theyll drop them at a random time between now and 8 like they have with past releases. yall should stay up all night and wait n see if they pop up. im off to bed tho...

Last edited:
JJ put this up for $235 i guess they're trying to make up for those tax free areas
laugh.gif

I don't think any ever went live. I'm not about to believe someone who joined NT this month without any proof.
Did you see them? Did you take a screen shot of it? No? Didn't think so. NO SIZES WERE EVER LISTED! 
Please stop talking out your rear end. Don't guess, it was either up or it wasn't and you didn't see so stop spitting out BS. Also, there is no backdoor link for JJ.
pure lies! had that link and it never worked....
Shhh, this is the real back door link FSR still available if your fast enough

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-foabs-purp-purp/314996501

EDIT: Sold out now, they had 1-2 pairs in each size, all the bots got them 
eyes.gif
Bro, I think you have a virus. Please stay safe.
P.S. Dont want one of you to PM me. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IVE HEARD "BOTS" THE LAST COUPLE DAYS ON HERE SMH

Yea man i'm slow so man I didn't know the bot game was this heavy. So I should basically just never even attempt to RSVP through Twitter because i'm facing other bots....that would explain how I stay missing out on RSVP's. NDC or die. :lol:

THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IVE HEARD "BOTS" THE LAST COUPLE DAYS ON HERE SMH

Yea man i'm slow so man I didn't know the bot game was this heavy. So I should basically just never even attempt to RSVP through Twitter because i'm facing other bots....that would explain how I stay missing out on RSVP's. NDC or die. :lol:

They're there too lmao...Nowhere is safe, run for ur livessss

For real though.. Even if they sold out they would of had to pop up somewhere on the website right? Even with backdoor links, bots, and any other wizardry they would still be somewhere on the site. Cant find them anywhere besides that link. I needa hire Harry Potter or Chris Angel to keep u with this ****...

Dunkondunks - that could be for the fighter jet foams or you could have whipped it up in photoshop, it's pretty simple for JJ's plain text email, you also blocked out the time and date on your computer.

Every release people see sizes available except for the "Phoenix Suns" and you magically not only see it but buy it, and no one else does. You must have been at the store they sold the corks at too huh? I'm calling this story.....

View media item 295076

Back
Top Bottom