New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dunkondunks - that could be for the fighter jet foams or you could have whipped it up in photoshop, it's pretty simple for JJ's plain text email, you also blocked out the time and date on your computer.

Every release people see sizes available except for the "Phoenix Suns" and you magically not only see it but buy it, and no one else does. You must have been at the store they sold the corks at too huh? I'm calling this story.....

Last edited:
Dunkondunks - that could be for the fighter jet foams or you could have whipped it up in photoshop, it's pretty simple for JJ's plain text email, you also blocked out the time and date on your computer.

Every release people see sizes available except for the "Phoenix Suns" and you magically not only see it but buy it, and no one else does. You must have been at the store they sold the corks at too huh? I'm calling this story.....
roll.gif

I still remember when dudes used to say it is impossible to have a bot check out for you...

Until then, stay naive my friend.

roll.gif

I still remember when dudes used to say it is impossible to have a bot check out for you...

Until then, stay naive my friend.
It's not a bot genius, its a program, and yes you can have it check out for you providing the stores actually sell what your trying to buy. People also have programs that monitor the availability of new releases and keeps a log and opens a window instantly if it becomes available.

What is most likely to have happened is JJ saw there severs getting killed at 12 am for the Corks with a large amount using the direct link and are going to make the releases more random, or release at the same time as all the other sites like they did with the Zoom Rookie Galaxy's

It's not a bot genius, its a program, and yes you can have it check out for you providing the stores actually sell what your trying to buy. People also have programs that monitor the availability of new releases and keeps a log and opens a window instantly if it becomes available.

What is most likely to have happened is JJ saw there severs getting killed at 12 am for the Corks with a large amount using the direct link and are going to make the releases more random, or release at the same time as all the other sites like they did with the Zoom Rookie Galaxy's
If you want to get technical, it's actually an application.  A backdoor is not an application (or a program as you would like to call it 
laugh.gif
 ).  

lol. don't forget the product code on the email isn't the same as the product code for the foam suns...
dunksondunks... just stick to dunks....

Last edited:
If you want to get technical, it's actually an application.  A backdoor is not an application (or a program as you would like to call it 
laugh.gif
 ).  
A backdoor link is not an application, yes very good work. HTML links are not application. Programs are what people called computer software before Apple started calling the programs Apps. You've been put on blast and your obviously trolling at this point so I'll let you go back under the bridge now.

More like a phantom drop with ZERO pairs showing up
Idk, I got a size 9 in my cart around 12:03 on my friends iPad in McDonalds didn't check out though because I was on McDonalds Wifi and I felt like that was sketchy. So I honestly couldn't tell you. But they were deff in my cart and website was hella slow. 

Edit: I knew I should've snapped a screenshot. 

Last edited:
Idk, I got a size 9 in my cart around 12:03 on my friends iPad in McDonalds didn't check out though because I was on McDonalds Wifi and I felt like that was sketchy. So I honestly couldn't tell you. But they were deff in my cart and website was hella slow. 

*Looks at screename*....seems believable

I'd like to believe you but nobody else saw them... I had the page open at 9:01 like everyone else and nothing. You seeing pairs at 9:03? Highly doubtful

A backdoor link is not an application, yes very good work. HTML links are not application. Programs are what people called computer software before Apple started calling the programs Apps. You've been put on blast and your obviously trolling at this point so I'll let you go back under the bridge now.
Stop while you are ahead.  "Programs are what people called computer software before Apple started calling the programs Apps." UWOTM8?  
roll.gif

Program = .exe files and helper files

Application = number of programs together

Last edited:

10:55:00    314996-501    not available on JJ

10:55:02    314996-501    not available on JJ

10:55:04    314996-501    not available on JJ

and on and on till now

00:33:02    314996-501    not available on JJ

00:33:12    314996-501    not available on JJ

00:33:23    314996-501    not available on JJ

00:33:33    314996-501    not available on JJ

I don't believe anything with out seeing some indisputable proof first.

:rofl: at ppl saying they were up. Some ppl just don't know when to stop with the trollin. Ya'll work for jj or what :lol:

*Looks at screename*....seems believable
I'd like to believe you but nobody else saw them... I had the page open at 9:01 like everyone else and nothing. You seeing pairs at 9:03? Highly doubtful
10:55:00    314996-501    not available on JJ

10:55:02    314996-501    not available on JJ

10:55:04    314996-501    not available on JJ

and on and on till now

00:33:02    314996-501    not available on JJ

00:33:12    314996-501    not available on JJ

00:33:23    314996-501    not available on JJ

00:33:33    314996-501    not available on JJ

I don't believe anything with out seeing some indisputable proof first.
I'm not begging you guys to believe me. I had the size in my cart. I don't get what you guys are saying? Were you not able to select a size? 

Back
Top Bottom