New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
inspect youre pair ladies and gents. i got my size, i inspected the shoe. once i got home i checked it again and i notice two things, on the front  of the shoe where the shoe is sewen, it had some white stuff on it(glue stains i tryed water but it dryed up and the white stuff stayed there), i eventually scratched most of it off. second thing on the top of the shoe there was an area where it was dull instead of shinny. normally i look for cracks along side the indents of the shoe or if the carbon fiber is not glued on properly.I was able to catch the second issue with the shoe because i looked at the shoe at a certain angle.  i went to house of hoops got another pair inspected shoe and i took the other pair back.

LMFAO! $400 from RMK w/ $39 shipping! Be better off paying resell! SMH
mean.gif

What would customs fees range from on these If I copped overseas?
No one can predict that for you, customs is like russian roulette.

First 4 items i bought overseas were all hit by customs but i've received at least 7-9 more packages since then that weren't hit with any fees.

So did anyone contact jj about the unnecessary price hike? Get your $$ back?

You must not know what MSRP means. They can charge whatever they want for real. If you trippin over $15 you shouldnt be buying foams in the first place.

You must not know what MSRP means. They can charge whatever they want for real. If you trippin over $15 you shouldnt be buying foams in the first place.

Exactly. Suggested is a key word. If you're trippin over 15 dollars for a $220 shoe, then something's wrong with you

But Jimmy Jazz is a retailer like Footlocker, Eastbay, Finishline, NDC, etc. They have ALWAYS stuck to box price. More than likely, it was a pricing error by them. When was the last time you saw them mark up a shoe over the MSRP? The only folks I know that sell for over box price are local mom and pop spots.

they aint 400 they 350-360. that is the resale price. you just str8 told a lie for no reason on a shoe forum lol you wild.
Originally Posted by Bsavage21  

Oh, what's that!? I guess you should have your mommy tuck you in and call it a night son!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. Suggested is a key word. If you're trippin over 15 dollars for a $220 shoe, then something's wrong with you
if you're purchasing kicks from anywhere other than nikeelite, when you have access, you tripping!

laugh.gif

View media item 295997
Oh, what's that!? I guess you should have your mommy tuck you in and call it a night son!

How come it's not a problem to buy Nike shoes from RMK but if you buy JB they're "high quality variant" "ghost pairs" "unauthorized pairs" "fakes" ...lol personally I don't feel that way, I just think it's funny that people don't jump on nikes from RMK for being "fake"

I have some quality issues with mine...for $245 I'm a little disappointed.

Little dents on them, they are primarily on the inside ankle of the shoe
View media item 296044
Bubbling on the carbon fiber
View media item 296046
Hard glue
View media item 296047
More carbon fiber issues, don't really care on the bottom..
View media item 296048
I posted something about this earlier but these "air bubbles" are really pissing me off.
View media item 296049
Looked over them before I left the store as always but didn't really notice anything. Not return worth but defiantly disappointed to say the least. Lol this is now common practice with Nike/JB. It's honestly expected at this point.

called hoh to ask what the cut off time was for the foams, to see if I can swoop them up. they hit me with the everyone is going to pick them up. dammn :smh:

I just got a size 12 from footlocker palisades center mall in New York...they have a 10.5 left...I just walked in and out....lucky day for me finally....

Fans_war_face.gif

Palisades is always like this, the just renovated that store into an HOH. Great store, and they give out FCFS bands, no raffles. The way it should be...

called hoh to ask what the cut off time was for the foams, to see if I can swoop them up. they hit me with the everyone is going to pick them up. dammn
mean.gif
laugh.gif

and you believed that?

How come it's not a problem to buy Nike shoes from RMK but if you buy JB they're "high quality variant" "ghost pairs" "unauthorized pairs" "fakes" ...lol personally I don't feel that way, I just think it's funny that people don't jump on nikes from RMK for being "fake"

I'm captain of that early release sites are fake campaign. I've posted about that extensively, though I've basically stopped because I've banned myself from the JM forum for purposes of preserving my own sanity. I also posted the RMK links here.

To my knowledge, RMK is simply an online boutique retailer located overseas. They are not an "early release" site like Air Randy and the like.

This is a case of apples and oranges, as far as I'm concerned.

If somebody can prove that RMK is an equivalent to Air Randy, as opposed to something more like PYS or whatever, then I'll happily declare their sneakers tantamount to fakes as well.

I'm captain of that early release sites are fake campaign. I've posted about that extensively, though I've basically stopped because I've banned myself from the JM forum for purposes of preserving my own sanity. I also posted the RMK links here.

To my knowledge, RMK is simply an online boutique retailer located overseas. They are not an "early release" site like Air Randy and the like.

This is a case of apples and oranges, as far as I'm concerned.

If somebody can prove that RMK is an equivalent to Air Randy, as opposed to something more like PYS or whatever, then I'll happily declare their sneakers tantamount to fakes as well.

I agree. But the only weird thing is they get restocks of older shoes. Ive ordered from kicks crew and they get the same. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom