u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why u wanna sell it bro. Should have left it there
you didn't know? he did it cause he knew you were gonna say that... :smh:
why does it matter... if you were in his position and you had a shot at buying 2 pairs (availability and your funds are right) you would pull the trigger. no difference to the rest of us if you resell or put it on ice.

I'm very surprised at how well these did...

If the Orange on the shoe was the same purple as the foam or even black I would have purchased!

PO

If the Orange on the shoe was the same purple as the foam or even black I would have purchased!

PO
then they wouldn't of been phoenix suns foams. da orange makes da sneaker.

PO
then they wouldn't of been phoenix suns foams. da orange makes da sneaker.
Just thankful they didn't go w/ the orange sole instead of the clear... i would've easily passed if it looked like this... just my opinion though..
View media item 296402

congrats to those who copped

I think im good on these... not into shiny shoes

also I have noticed imperfections/irregualar/baragin-basement-quality on most of the nike/jb shoes... which is inexcusable

Last edited:
DDNT MAKE SENSE COPPING THESE...ITS TOO SIMILAR TO EGGS AND ROYALS FOR ME... WOULD LOVE TO SEE EM IN PERSON THO.. PICS LOOK NICE... FIRST "DECENT" COLORWAY I EVER PASSED ON

Anyone have a problem where they don't wear their foamposites everyday, once in awhile and they hurt your feet?
hurt as in too snug? maybe you went a .5 size too small...
i broke my big toe nail playing ball in kd4s (would've happened w/ my kobe 6s too). i was wearing my eggplant foams as a boot cast. a very comfy boot cast at that...

I doubt, in my opinion, any Foam colorway would overtake the Royal 1's... for me at least.

But in your opinion where do these rank amongst Foam colorways?

I would say these are top 5.

As other's have said these in person are fire :x :wow:

I wear a size 13 sneaker in lebrons, and everything else, the foamposites I have are size 13

hurt as in too snug? maybe you went a .5 size too small...
i broke my big toe nail playing ball in kd4s (would've happened w/ my kobe 6s too). i was wearing my eggplant foams as a boot cast. a very comfy boot cast at that...

I doubt, in my opinion, any Foam colorway would overtake the Royal 1's... for me at least.

But in your opinion where do these rank amongst Foam colorways?

I would say these are top 5.

As other's have said these in person are fire :x :wow:
1. royal
2. Galaxy
3. Stealth
4. Eggplant
5. These?

WHo was at Mercer today and saw how a pigeon crapped on some guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

1. royal
2. Galaxy
3. Stealth
4. Eggplant
5. These?

My top, just on the looks and not the hype that surrounds the individual shoe:

1. Royal
2. Suns
3. Stealth
4. Galaxy
5. Red Metallic

Of course I only considered already released sneakers, I am very hyped about the knicks, shooting stars and obsidian colourway!

Not sure where you guys get off thinking RMK is fake, it's NOT!! Stop if you know nothing about the RMK. They do NO early releases.. SMH
Nobody is saying RMK is fake, you should probably READ and let it register in your brain before you formulate an ignorant response. I cleary said "I DON'T FEEL THAT WAY." lol really? "Not sure where you guys get off..." lmao

I got these from NTRF. How could I have purchased these from RMK if I have them in hand today? as far as the photos I posted the pictures showing the quality issues that IMO are ********.
must be his first pair of foams....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nike/JB QC has fallen quite a bit... people were complaining about the metallic reds, electrolimes and pink foams for the same things OP is saying and they all got their pairs from US retailers (NDC,FTL,etc)....
mean.gif
Not my first pair of foams, just never had dents in them or bubbles in the carbon fiber. I've always gotten them covered in dust with extra white **** comming out of the seams, scuff marks that rub off and some glue that can be removed with scrubbing, I've always just had to clean them up. I should have clarified that I got them from NYRF in the post. I posted numerous times about where I rsvp'd, info about where I got them, pictures of the shoe, a lot of ****. I guess it's dumb on my part to assume that people read the entire thread. - I do.

^Doesnt happen because then people will know how many pairs didn't hit the sales floor.

I have no problem with employees getting their pair, I'm saying, AFTER the employees dip in, list the amount for public consumption. I've seen guys get walked in by managers and I wasn't salty at all, I just need to learn how to become THAT person. Back to the point though, just list on the door/window what the people lining up have a shot at.

Back
Top Bottom