u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

to all those complaining about the nikestore bots

nah this is just for reserving place in line... has nothing to do with bots.... nike is following up on the corks issue with the spinning wheel imo

all nike had to do was put a captcha or simple quiz in place... would have took them an hour at most... bots are not new and many companies have success in limiting their effect... nike seems to honestly not care imo

I saw someone posting about how they used a bot for the Invisibility Cloaks but had to purchase it off someone on NT, how much do people charge for that?

1. OG Royals
2. Stealth Ones
3. Copper
4. Eggplant
5. Pewter
I only mess with Foam Ones, I don't do Foam Pros.

This only effects checkout time. People with bots will still be in line first. So it dont even matter.

I shouldnt have skipped these for the Invisibility Cloaks....Gonna be searching around NYC.
I can't believe people were passing on these for the Cloaks. Cloaks are a cool CW, but they Penny V is Mehhh...I have the Orlando's and the Suns, I never wear them. Planning on using them to ball in, if I ever get around to it. I bought them becuase I'm a Penny fan, haven't touched them since I put them in the stack...If the Cloaks were a Penny 1, I would have definately copped on top of the Foams. Penny V's look too weird to wear casually specially on the inside of the shoe.

offer up a trade and cash on top of it, somone with an extra pair might jump...

It seems like it's to preventing refreshing or something of that sort...it doesn't do anything to stop a bot...lol a bot simulates mouse clicks, the only way they can stop that is by putting one of those authentication code boxes where you have to type something in. Nike doesn't care about people that use a "bot" to order one pair per customer. It's not even considered "hacking" or illegal.

HATERS GON HATE! If these ******* had bots or access to them they would be scrambling doing anything they could do keep it a secret or find a way around.

You have to be half a ****** to not be able to find access to a bot... I've been on NT for two months and already met 3-4 people willing to sell bots. Don't PM me asking me for their names I'm not gonna give them to you.

Don't worry tho soon enough all these IDIOTS will give them out so much that everyone has them and they become useless...Just like the backdoor links.

can we get back to the shoes now?

Ok, earlier I said the color didn't look as good in person as it did in pics...

Then I tried them on with a pair two pair of denim and some khakis. 
nthat.gif

I had them next to some of my favorite kicks and man they looked amazing.

Final warning about the bot talk. Suspensions handed out next.
Thank you, it's getting as bad as all the backdoor link mentions.

BTW picked up from FTL yesterday AM, smallest size was 9 and largest was a 12.  Very odd distribution of sizes. 

Last edited:
Lets talk Foamposites.... I like em, I don't love em.! The shoe is nice on other peoples feet, not mine.. but these Suns Joints, THEY HARD.! 

I need to call around the DMV and see if any stores still have these in stock, me and my mans missed out somehow

Back
Top Bottom