New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I reside in Birmingham, Al, our HOH and Footaction at the Galleria Mall went with the raffle approach, Footaction had almost a full two pages of entries after i signed. I didnt know that many ppl cared for foamposites here, guess i was wrong. I missed out there and online but was lucky to have called our Local DTLR for a pair. I havent seen them yet waiting on them call me to puck them up im kind of excited about how ppl say they look in person. Sorry for the bad punctuation and lower case i's ...

Mine are on the way in the mail.Can one of the lucky ones that already copped hook me up with an on foot pic?

These are ok, not top 5 material like some have mentioned. I think people are caught up in the moment as usual, same thing was said about the electro-limes last year. I copped a 9.5 for my bro, passed on a sz 11 for me. I don't regret it, haven't copped a newer pair of foams for me since the metallic reds.

These are ok, not top 5 material like some have mentioned. I think people are caught up in the moment as usual, same thing was said about the electro-limes last year. I copped a 9.5 for my bro, passed on a sz 11 for me. I don't regret it, haven't copped a newer pair of foams for me since the metallic reds.

agreed.

im 100% surprised that these hit top 5 status for people in here especially with the hate that was passed out on these when pics first dropped.

I think I like the colorway more than the actual shoe

The only Foams ever owned were OG Foams, this is my first retro purchase

I'm stuck with a sz 11 trying to find an 8.5 for a friend :lol:

These are ok, not top 5 material like some have mentioned.

Nah, these are top 5 for me, this isn't a gimmick colorway it actually MEANS something since he played for PHX.

Last edited:
agreed.

im 100% surprised that these hit top 5 status for people in here especially with the hate that was passed out on these when pics first dropped.

I can see why some people are saying top 5 because this colorway makes sense unlike many of the other colorways that have been dropping over the few years.

agreed.

I can see why some people are saying top 5 because this colorway makes sense unlike many of the other colorways that have been dropping over the few years.

this colorway makes sense so it becomes a top 5?

nike has been doing the colors for teams penny has played on for a while now.

Royals = ORL
Metallics = MIA
Electrolimes = GS (drafted)
Orange (unreleased) = Knicks
Electropurple = Suns

this colorway makes sense so it becomes a top 5?

nike has been doing the colors for teams penny has played on for a while now.

Royals = ORL
Metallics = MIA
Electrolimes = GS (drafted)
Orange (unreleased) = Knicks
Electropurple = Suns

The electrolimes were terrible too much yellow should have been blue and yellow I don't consider that a GS CW I didn't say they were top 5 but I can see why people say that it is.

^^^ im just countering your statement. definitely not top 5 because the colorway makes sense. top 5 for many due to the beast coming out.

I'm stuck with a sz 11 trying to find an 8 for a friend :lol:

These are ok, not top 5 material like some have mentioned.

Nah, these are top 5 for me, this isn't a gimmick colorway it actually MEANS something since he played for PHX.

agreed.

I can agree with both statements since he actually played for the Suns, still not a Top 5 colorway IMO. The majority of the people who copped don't even have a real memory of him in that uniform :lol: ... Imagine if Penny and Kidd could've stayed healthy though, that back court would've gave LA a run for their money :wow:

Last edited:
^^^ im just countering your statement. definitely not top 5 because the colorway makes sense. top 5 for many due to the beast coming out.

Ha I will say this I think they are top 5 in the last 3 years though.

Coppers
Metallic Red
Pine Green
Electro Purple
Pearls

I think the OG Royals are great but the ones that drop in 2011 don't cut it all.

Ha I will say this I think they are top 5 in the last 3 years though.

Coppers
Metallic Red
Pine Green
Electro Purple
Pearls

I think the OG Royals are great but the ones that drop in 2011 don't cut it all.

lol cool beans.

2011 royals werent bad at all. i had those, the hoh royals, and the 07s and didnt have issues with any.

all hype aside, id take the galaxy foams and paranormans over these every day of the week. still emotionally disturbed that i got my hand on neither of those. the hoh black/greens are also underated. very clean colorway. i think that shoe was the return of the deep grooves on foams.

Last edited:
Agreed! Still makes me laugh how back in 97 when I copped the OG Royals people were cuttin eyes and jive tryin to joan on them. Now everybody and they momma pressed to have foams. Kind of turns me off to them now, although I still have a few older pairs.

Back
Top Bottom