New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They had a few other sizes as well.  They all went pretty quick, though.

Grabbed my 12 so I wouldn't regret it down the line.  I'll just use the extra $20s that my boys are spotting me for getting their pairs for retail to make it even out, lol.

I got my sz 12 too :smokin

Last edited:
i had to throw these in my top 5 only AFTER i seen them in person bc of that deep, deep hue of metallic "electro-purp". it is one of THE most amazing shades of purple. i NEVER just be staring at ppls feet, but when i saw the girl rocking these in security man my neck was really broken. that's when i knew!

this colorway makes sense so it becomes a top 5?

nike has been doing the colors for teams penny has played on for a while now.

Royals = ORL
Metallics = MIA
Electrolimes = GS (drafted)
Orange (unreleased) = Knicks
Electropurple = Suns

please nike. please release these

here starts the non stop shipping from NDC questions.

shipping info wont come out until tonight/tomorrow/weds for many. you just have to be patient. today is the first business day after the release.

WellGosh got these ?

Yup. Was actually fairly cheap too. Got charged 139.91 GBP which translates into ~$215 shipped. I was shocked since most UK stores were close to $300 converted. I also get all my foreign transaction fees waived by Amex. And since it's under 250, shouldn't get hit with customs. They will arrive Tues by 1030am via FedEX. :smokin

SH wouldn't take either of my CC's but I'm actually glad they didn't. Ended up cheaper on WG. I was clicking around like a madman trying to find a foreign site with a size US13.

Last edited:
WellGosh got these ?
Yup. Was actually fairly cheap too. Got charged 139.91 GBP which translates into ~$215 shipped. I was shocked since most UK stores were close to $300 converted. I also get all my foreign transaction fees waived by Amex. And since it's under 250, shouldn't get hit with customs. They usually arrive by Wed/Thurs via FedEX.
smokin.gif

SH wouldn't take either of my CC's but I'm actually glad they didn't. Ended up cheaper on WG. I was clicking around like a madman trying to find a foreign site with a size US13.
Yep, that's where I copped a few for my boys from.  My mind was 100% on the Cloak Penny's in store so I had no plans to chill online all night or morning.

Dang I had a size 12 from the one site in my cart, i paid with paypal and got hit with a cookies not enabled (they were) and when I went back, sold out and nothing subtracted from my paypal.

Pretty easy cop here in SFL.

My boy and I showed up to the mall around 7AM ( They opened at 8AM). When we got there, we were 36th and 37th in line. We both got a pair in our correct size no problem.

FTL online was a different story, while waiting inline I was trying to cop on the site, no luck. They sold out in about 30 minutes or so.

Got shipping confirmation from Oquim. That's pretty damn fast

*crosses fingers to avoid customs fees*

Back
Top Bottom