New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • just when i thought i was done buying shoes...
    mean.gif

****, I really hope they wont be too hard to cop. I'm honestly getting to old for  the whole line up BS.

These pics are starting to make me want to cop these foams.I still don't know I'll be one the fence until they release.

seen them in person today, these are a must now! the color is ridiculous

from the numbers ive heard its pink numbers guys, shouldnt be hard to get these

These hopefully will be my second pair of foams. I will be in NC next weekend thought... Anyone know any spots that are getting these in greensboro high point or winston salem? Any help would be appreciated, also does anyone know what the hype is like for foams in nc?

Just thought I'd ask this in a Foam thread.

Does anyone know how long Foam laces are (I'm a size 10 if that matters).

I hope they in pink numbers it will b a easy cop but my connect still has no info are these a true Qs?

QS or not, they will be had. Might be the best colorway announced so far this year.

These hopefully will be my second pair of foams. I will be in NC next weekend thought... Anyone know any spots that are getting these in greensboro high point or winston salem? Any help would be appreciated, also does anyone know what the hype is like for foams in nc?
There's a HOH in Winston Salem. They usually get a ton of releases. As far as the hype goes. People got nuts for foams out here. Regardless of cw.

Back
Top Bottom