New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
**** like that makes me not even wanna post info anymore. U post on threads to help people out and they come at you like that doubting you...lol
. Dont get your panties in a bunch. U all defensive...dont be mad bro. Just a question broski.

I think they made less pairs of these than fighter jets. They not really shown on ftl launch locator.

PREEEECH!

BLVD/Bowie use to stay packed on Foam RDs.

If I'm not mistaken we use to drive out to Iverson Mall or take trips to White Marsh & Easton. Less hype at that time. Can't even imagine what those spots look like now a days

Iverson is not a good idea...I've heard of three lines getting robbed :smh:

I'll be in Charlotte for CIAA :nerd:
My man said it's a few DTLR's down there so I hope everyone in town not thinking the same thing

True story. Iverson mall. As fools are lined up for the Pink Foamposites. Kats hop out and stickup THE LINE. Like "everybody kick that **** out". At least half the people had cash. Smh. It's ****** up and genius at the same damn time.

I just got mines.... ohhhh my gooooood... someboooooty is getting some boooooooty tonight

I was with my friend, and after taking off our stuff I put these Joints back on (I NEVER take my socks off.). I told her if they can make you jump higher, maybe they make you **** harder. Needless to say she called me an *******.

I think all men should **** with shoes on. #manlaw

HOH 34 is getting 290 pairs...def not QS. Limited like all foam releases, yes. People said the same **** about Fighter Jets and thought they were gonna be mad limited. And look how that turned out. Regular release, $220...RSVP or NDC. Same old **** different weekend, lol. Already secured a pair...good luck everybody.
HOH 34 got over a thousand pairs of the fighter jets tho. 
grin.gif

I go my jets twitter RSVP, I didn't bother doing HOH...if I knew they were as easy to cop as they were and the resale would be more than the retro 88, I would have gotten 4 pairs...lol these suns foams are selling for $600 on early release sites, that's crazy. U can get corks for $700.

That is really strange,

in Germany there will be a good number of pairs and with the midnight online releases it will be super easy to cop, since the hype is not that big over here, plus the prices are 30-40% more expensive over here so that makes most collectors step down!

UK wise I do not know anything, I can only say that the UK is 20% more expensive than Germany, due to the fact that they do not carry the Euro, but still the pound!

In case it gets all frenzy in the states, which I do not hope, some of you might know what to do!

By the way, Nike Germany does not know anything about the release, but the biggest Basketball sneaker store will get all of them, apparenty they have a special relationship to Nike!

I'm not into the limited hype stuff.... but footlocker isn't getting the usual # in these.mm. closer to electrolime #s last year

Yeah man, I have a connect at Nike LA.  He said as of today they are yet to be confirmed for this release.  This obviously doesn't mean that they wont get them, but as of yet nothing concrete.  

And they did PHX dirty with Nike Scottsdale not getting them.  
laugh.gif

mean.gif
Man my connect gets every foam and he hasn't confirmed them yet either he said hopefully today he will know.

Stop hyping these up guys.... Check FTL last few tweets someone asked, "are the Phoenix suns Foamposites a general release or a limited one."

There response was, " It is a general release."

my local store I work at and the store upstairs usually gets 30 -36 pairs of each foamposite, but both stores only have 12 pairs. I believe these are a GR but more limited than every foam that has been releasing.

perhaps they drew back initial release numbers because the "camo" didn't do what the other releases did. I'm sure they sold out, but it wasn't at the consumer hype. That is just a guess about what the marketing department could be doing. hopefully everyone gets some though for the msrp.

Back
Top Bottom