New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm 0-20 at nikedc. I just do it for fun now because I already know I'm not getting a pair
laugh.gif
I'm in the same boat as you bigJ

I haven't been trying much because I use to always strike out on Eastbay, FTL, FNL, etc. But i'm 2/2 on NDC. I'm hoping to be 3/3. Seems like everytime i've tried NDC has held me down.

Time is money and if you have time to camp in line 48 hours before the release for some GR foams then your time is long and your money is short. "real sneakerheads" don't have to camp for their kicks. wtf is a "real sneakerhead" anyway...If u know your **** and have common sense, some doe in your pocket and some good dudes on NT to have your back you'll never need to camp again...My pair is already secured, ur talking about "miss me"...everyone will while your waiting in line, lol.

Just more NT ********!
Please school him, dudes need to expand their thought process and start thinking rather than trying to be the first person in line.  How can i avoid having to ever get into the line? If they ask themselves that, they might start realizing there are so many other ways.
O. rly.

Aight, let's see your amazing Foam collection - post it up, my dude.

Go ahead and shut all your detractors up.
Basically.
I'll post my amazing foam collection, excuse the cliched instagram picture though.

it worked for me for awhile until the bots started to takeover twitter not to mention those shaddy employees doing the RSVP helped also

They're only shady because they're not helping YOU out...best believe if you had a dude or hook up that worked at NTNY or 21 and you were getting the hook up, highly doubt u would call him shady. The shoe game is ****** up and unfair...I'll have my hands on three pairs on Saturday because I do my homework and I make my own luck. I'm not gonna sit around and play fair and hope it works out, lol time to change your tactics my dude.

The gas money you'll spend getting there and back....plus 6-7 hours round trip time....personally I wouldn't do it

U better drive and get that shoe...There is one pissed off person in LV thanks to you...smh.

I can't stand when people that RSVP when they can't cop.

Same with the free bot programs, people put their name and size in with no money, no way of getting a pair...and it ***** up people that do. Lol whatever tho, is what it is...

So people are doing the RSVP for cities they don't even live in? And not sure if they will be there to pick them up? Word? So how many times did I miss out at NTLV because of this lol. Luckily I have been putting in the footwork lately and built up a rapport with a manager at a certain store and have these and anything else I want on lock. Some people adapt and overcome by getting bots, I adapted by getting a physical connect.

Just a heads up... A couple pairs of 9.5 will be unclaimed in NikeNYC... My buddy was suppose to go to New York this weekend but his trip got cancelled.

Are these limited release or GR? How is these release compared to the Fighter Jet?

Just a heads up... A couple pairs of 9.5 will be unclaimed in NikeNYC... My buddy was suppose to go to New York this weekend but his trip got cancelled.

Are these limited release or GR? How is these release compared to the Fighter Jet?

I think they're a TLO , select nike retail stores and foot locker and eastbay, not a general release. And smaller footlockers I heard are getting 12 pairs and raffling them off

So people are doing the RSVP for cities they don't even live in? And not sure if they will be there to pick them up? Word? So how many times did I miss out at NTLV because of this lol. Luckily I have been putting in the footwork lately and built up a rapport with a manager at a certain store and have these and anything else I want on lock. Some people adapt and overcome by getting bots, I adapted by getting a physical connect.

This. The game has come full circle. Gotta go back to human contact.

Last edited:
excise my ignorance... but wtf are these bots u all speak of?

Was gonna cop but after looking at them at my local mom and pop, the orange just throws it off too much for me. I know it's not much orange but its enough. If the swoosh and stripe on the toungue were white, black or even purple they would look much better. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom