u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
$235 on JJ? 
sick.gif

doesnt matter if they were $305 they would still sell out man sick of people talking about the retail price on shoes it doesnt matter if nike wanted to charge $400 they would sell out cause people would sell for $600-$800 it doesnt matter anymore game is crazy messed up 

I legit don't think JJ put any online. The shoes were sold out the moment the link became active.

Wale I blame him thr Concord release and the galaxy Foam release for all this madness can't believe it would ever come down to "well u better have a BOT or u won't be getting them shoes"

doesnt matter if they were $305 they would still sell out man sick of people talking about the retail price on shoes it doesnt matter if nike wanted to charge $400 they would sell out cause people would sell for $600-$800 it doesnt matter anymore game is crazy messed up 
Retail is $225 though. Nike is confusing all the retailers with these "PRM" drops and steadily rising prices. I know Nike can do what they want with pricing but at least have ONE consistent pricing across all retailers.

The link didn't go active till 11:01 and no sizes were listed, maybe they are fixing the price? Either that or they go on sale Monday at a random time, unless the ship the whole stock to one store who sells out instantly but no one knows where the store was or anyone that bought from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom