NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

Im going to slide one of my pairs on ebay in about a year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

pimp.gif

you may get more, you may get less, either way if you paid retial, you'll make a killing imo...you are lucky to have a pair man. These are so rare and sick imo. damn 1000 already? I dont know why JB doesnt make stuff like this (cw wise) all the time....i can do with a few more pairs though, these are too limited.

pimp.gif

you may get more, you may get less, either way if you paid retial, you'll make a killing imo...you are lucky to have a pair man. These are so rare and sick imo. damn 1000 already? I dont know why JB doesnt make stuff like this (cw wise) all the time....i can do with a few more pairs though, these are too limited.

I was thinking the same thing. paid retail too, Might just keep up they are pretty clean, or trade em to get some more kicks in my size u know.

I was thinking the same thing. paid retail too, Might just keep up they are pretty clean, or trade em to get some more kicks in my size u know.

exactly man, whatever you decide to do, make sure to post pics when you get em in....hmm I honestly dont know what I'd do. If you sell them you can have a lot of extra money but then no Vs. If you keep em, you give away that potential money to buy other stuff or trade them for something else.....it all depends what you prefer.

exactly man, whatever you decide to do, make sure to post pics when you get em in....hmm I honestly dont know what I'd do. If you sell them you can have a lot of extra money but then no Vs. If you keep em, you give away that potential money to buy other stuff or trade them for something else.....it all depends what you prefer.

i had my feelers out to some japanese friends, but didn't really follow through with it. i would have pushed for at least one pair if babyjumpman wanted them. as much as i like the look of them, my boy was just born on monday and so i got much more important things on my mind right now.

grats to those who copped. i will give major props to anyone who wears them.

i had my feelers out to some japanese friends, but didn't really follow through with it. i would have pushed for at least one pair if babyjumpman wanted them. as much as i like the look of them, my boy was just born on monday and so i got much more important things on my mind right now.

grats to those who copped. i will give major props to anyone who wears them.

eltouha wrote:grats to those who copped. i will give major props to anyone who wears them.
i dont know if we'll ever see that.....we'll see though.
I think the people who will wear these either have a lot of money to throw around or simply wont care about the rarity.

eltouha wrote:grats to those who copped. i will give major props to anyone who wears them.
I think the people who will wear these either have a lot of money to throw around or simply wont care about the rarity.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

my boy already wore his, WEAR YOUR KICKS PEOPLE!
35jl54n.jpg

35jl54n.jpg

I got a pair now, i'll post pics, waiting for my other pair so either way i win
pimp.gif

I got a pair now, i'll post pics, waiting for my other pair so either way i win
pimp.gif

are you gonna stock/rock one and flip one? thats awesome that you have two though. cant wait for those pics.

I feel it MILLIONDOLLAR, damn...they look great on feet too, such a solid shoe....

how many pairs are there, confirmed?

are you gonna stock/rock one and flip one? thats awesome that you have two though. cant wait for those pics.

I feel it MILLIONDOLLAR, damn...they look great on feet too, such a solid shoe....

how many pairs are there, confirmed?

35jl54n.jpg

*fapfapfap*

way to make a man regret! .... good %%@%, dude.

35jl54n.jpg

*fapfapfap*

way to make a man regret! .... good %%@%, dude.

Back
Top Bottom