NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

Can I get an update? Have they all been released? What was the pair count? What about the sizes? What stores had them?

Can I get an update? Have they all been released? What was the pair count? What about the sizes? What stores had them?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

eltouha wrote:grats to those who copped. i will give major props to anyone who wears them.
i dont know if we'll ever see that.....we'll see though.
I think the people who will wear these either have a lot of money to throw around or simply wont care about the rarity.

my boy already wore his, WEAR YOUR KICKS PEOPLE!
35jl54n.jpg

I....Must....Cop......

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

eltouha wrote:grats to those who copped. i will give major props to anyone who wears them.
i dont know if we'll ever see that.....we'll see though.
I think the people who will wear these either have a lot of money to throw around or simply wont care about the rarity.

my boy already wore his, WEAR YOUR KICKS PEOPLE!
35jl54n.jpg

I....Must....Cop......

damn i cant believe the prices there are fethcing, dont get me wrong they are hot but 900 is a dmp pack...or thunder ivs. probs to the guy up there for rockng his kicks.

damn i cant believe the prices there are fethcing, dont get me wrong they are hot but 900 is a dmp pack...or thunder ivs. probs to the guy up there for rockng his kicks.

I really hope these somehow make it stateside. I really doubt it, but at least I can hope lol.

I really hope these somehow make it stateside. I really doubt it, but at least I can hope lol.

if people want to pay that much for these then thats market value. It shocks me that they're going for 800+, but that must be the reality....I really dont know why Nike limited these to Japan, like we have the main Jordan market(Japan has a lot of collectors though), they could have made them limited here.

if people want to pay that much for these then thats market value. It shocks me that they're going for 800+, but that must be the reality....I really dont know why Nike limited these to Japan, like we have the main Jordan market(Japan has a lot of collectors though), they could have made them limited here.

you may be right, because remember cool grey's RD price and then they dropped right after that. Same with WC 3s....I dont know on these though, these aren't just 240 like WC 3s were, they are 900+. Let's wait a few weeks/months and see if the demand for these is still that high.

How many pairs of these are there if anyone knows?  

We'll see yung, I think you're right on the prices. Only time will tell. These had a ot of meaning too, people will want them for that as well.

you may be right, because remember cool grey's RD price and then they dropped right after that. Same with WC 3s....I dont know on these though, these aren't just 240 like WC 3s were, they are 900+. Let's wait a few weeks/months and see if the demand for these is still that high.

How many pairs of these are there if anyone knows?  

We'll see yung, I think you're right on the prices. Only time will tell. These had a ot of meaning too, people will want them for that as well.

to start things off it was rumored to be around 300+ pairs released but according to my sources it was less than 300
the pairs that you see on ebay now once their gone they are GONE into a collectors hands and if they pop back up trust and believe they will fetch way higher
you cant compare this release to the cg's or cements, you gotta remember these are to commemorate a BIG move for JB in tokyo so chances of people just dropping prices on them are about slim to none unless you known the person pretty well

Back
Top Bottom