NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

Originally Posted by shinkuhadouken91

Originally Posted by Resist

1000$ on ebay... smh

They're nice, but no jordan is worth $1000 or more imo lol
agreed.  especially this jordan which will yellow in no time.  i personally wouldn't pay more than retail for this shoe.  at least the bin 5 has nice leather and the netting won't yellow on those.  it's a joke that people are putting the prices higher than the bin 5's because(in my opinion)they are way better than these tokyo 5's.

1000$ on ebay... smh

agreed.  especially this jordan which will yellow in no time.  i personally wouldn't pay more than retail for this shoe.  at least the bin 5 has nice leather and the netting won't yellow on those.  it's a joke that people are putting the prices higher than the bin 5's because(in my opinion)they are way better than these tokyo 5's.

1000$ on ebay... smh

a shoe is worth whatever anyone is willing to pay, so just because you may think 1000 is too much, others wont. i wanna see if the price goes up or if it drops? we'll see...whoever has a pair is extremely lucky, that dude ballin in em is pretty brave because he doesnt care about the value, he rocks his stuff. thats solid.....how many pairs were there?

1000$ on ebay... smh

a shoe is worth whatever anyone is willing to pay, so just because you may think 1000 is too much, others wont. i wanna see if the price goes up or if it drops? we'll see...whoever has a pair is extremely lucky, that dude ballin in em is pretty brave because he doesnt care about the value, he rocks his stuff. thats solid.....how many pairs were there?

Man I'm taking advantage of my dads flight benefits next time. I could fly to japan for free and get the kicks lol

Man I'm taking advantage of my dads flight benefits next time. I could fly to japan for free and get the kicks lol

what size's were these made in?

i contacted this dude selling on e-bay ''hittin-grove''

and he said the were not made in larger sizes like size 11 and up

can someone please help me out with this

i wear a size 10.5-11 and i want to know if they have my size

ive had people say they will try and get my size but , the biggest ive seen 4 sale so far is a size 10......................................peace23

what size's were these made in?

i contacted this dude selling on e-bay ''hittin-grove''

and he said the were not made in larger sizes like size 11 and up

can someone please help me out with this

i wear a size 10.5-11 and i want to know if they have my size

ive had people say they will try and get my size but , the biggest ive seen 4 sale so far is a size 10......................................peace23

My homie was trying to get me a pair of these but he said they only released them via lottery style and that you had to have a Japan address to qualify. He is stationed at Yokota which is an airforce base so he couldn't even qualify.
30t6p3b.gif

My homie was trying to get me a pair of these but he said they only released them via lottery style and that you had to have a Japan address to qualify. He is stationed at Yokota which is an airforce base so he couldn't even qualify.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom