NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

^^ props man and to those that have scooped these up.

Would love a pair but the fnaances are a little stretched right now so no go on these

^^ props man and to those that have scooped these up.

Would love a pair but the fnaances are a little stretched right now so no go on these

pimp.gif

5730604554_ae18476694_b.jpg

Pickups by a good friend of mine... He submitted like 20 tickets and only got his ticket drawn once for the Tokyo 5's and twice for the CP3's. He thinks both the Tokyo 5's and CP3's are dope but he wants to sell them. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

5730604554_ae18476694_b.jpg

Pickups by a good friend of mine... He submitted like 20 tickets and only got his ticket drawn once for the Tokyo 5's and twice for the CP3's. He thinks both the Tokyo 5's and CP3's are dope but he wants to sell them. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

All ya'll big babies on here complaining about the price. Ya'll are really acting like this is something new. When something this limited releases prices are always this high. BIN V's released with 2000+ pairs and people are paying over $500 for those. And who really cares how many pairs of this or that ya'll would buy instead of getting Tokyo 23 because at the end of the day ya'll are not going to do that either. If ya'll didn't already know you gotta pay to be different and exclusive and that's what these V's are.

delete

All ya'll big babies on here complaining about the price. Ya'll are really acting like this is something new. When something this limited releases prices are always this high. BIN V's released with 2000+ pairs and people are paying over $500 for those. And who really cares how many pairs of this or that ya'll would buy instead of getting Tokyo 23 because at the end of the day ya'll are not going to do that either. If ya'll didn't already know you gotta pay to be different and exclusive and that's what these V's are.

delete

wiseman299 wrote:I want these but $3000 + for my size for a shoe that looks like the (new) norm JB materials that will yellow and crease after one wear your crazy, don't care if you have Bill Gates money. No I am not crying but anyone who buy these @ that price are on there way to the poor house. So those who are willing to pay that price and need limited stuff let me know, I'll get it for you and charge 1000% markup

Back
Top Bottom