NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

^^^ 2 pairs??? Dude you must of spent a small fortune on them............nice cop either way, im jelly

^^^ 2 pairs??? Dude you must of spent a small fortune on them............nice cop either way, im jelly

^nice jayhawk im jealous lol

sz11 on ebay starting at 2000 seriously? i'd rather get DS og metallics

^nice jayhawk im jealous lol

sz11 on ebay starting at 2000 seriously? i'd rather get DS og metallics

i like these better than lightnings. suede looks very nice and the hue is dull which makes them subtle if that's possible for a yellow shoe. i'd never pay the prices, but these are kinda nice. at least they appear to be in the pics i've seen.

i like these better than lightnings. suede looks very nice and the hue is dull which makes them subtle if that's possible for a yellow shoe. i'd never pay the prices, but these are kinda nice. at least they appear to be in the pics i've seen.

^^hey solejordan i will be in the caribbean this week coming up, going to the DR punta cana (were you located)^^

i just seen a size 11 ( MY SIZE ) going for $1800 starting bid

and there is 1 bid in on them right now

i really want a pair bad for my collection but thats way to much

ofcourse ,

that is the first pair ive seen over a size 10 (i was told they did not make any sizes bigger then that)

i knew if i did come across a pair over a size 10 then they would be listed really high " but damn "

i was hoping the hype would die down and i could cop a pair in my size ( sz. 11 or a 10.5 or 11.5 ) at a decent price but its not looking good

that person didnt waste anytime putting a bid on those sz. 11's for $1800

i will be keeping a watch on those and looking for another pair to cop for myself..............................................................peace23

^^hey solejordan i will be in the caribbean this week coming up, going to the DR punta cana (were you located)^^

i just seen a size 11 ( MY SIZE ) going for $1800 starting bid

and there is 1 bid in on them right now

i really want a pair bad for my collection but thats way to much

ofcourse ,

that is the first pair ive seen over a size 10 (i was told they did not make any sizes bigger then that)

i knew if i did come across a pair over a size 10 then they would be listed really high " but damn "

i was hoping the hype would die down and i could cop a pair in my size ( sz. 11 or a 10.5 or 11.5 ) at a decent price but its not looking good

that person didnt waste anytime putting a bid on those sz. 11's for $1800

i will be keeping a watch on those and looking for another pair to cop for myself..............................................................peace23

i dont think the price will drop on these, as time goes on, it would just seem like the price would just continue to rise...good luck man...shoes are worth whatever people are willing to pay, so just because you may not think 2000 is valid, doesnt mean someone doesnt. I thought these were 600-800, damn 2000? I think that is just a dude trying to milk the market,,,I see 600 as the market value, what is market value? They arent up on FCNY, but YOTR are up for 500 something, talk about not worth it. hahahaha. We'll see man, good luck on finding your pair, hopefully for cheap.

THESE ARE DEFINITELY NOT WORTH 2000, AVERAGE ON EBAY IS ABOUT 700-900.

i dont think the price will drop on these, as time goes on, it would just seem like the price would just continue to rise...good luck man...shoes are worth whatever people are willing to pay, so just because you may not think 2000 is valid, doesnt mean someone doesnt. I thought these were 600-800, damn 2000? I think that is just a dude trying to milk the market,,,I see 600 as the market value, what is market value? They arent up on FCNY, but YOTR are up for 500 something, talk about not worth it. hahahaha. We'll see man, good luck on finding your pair, hopefully for cheap.

THESE ARE DEFINITELY NOT WORTH 2000, AVERAGE ON EBAY IS ABOUT 700-900.

if you like em, then they are worth buying, but there is a limit. I like this pair, but sure wouldnt spend 800 on em. I know what you mean man. I didnt expect it either thats for sure.

if you like em, then they are worth buying, but there is a limit. I like this pair, but sure wouldnt spend 800 on em. I know what you mean man. I didnt expect it either thats for sure.

These are very nice. Not sure why but I like the yellow colorway on these and the lighnings.

Back
Top Bottom