New pics of the XX3 sole.....

the bottom cf reminds me of the 12's.
they don look like a shoe for folks with wide feet. the middle looks very narrow

i liked the samples better
smokin.gif
, maybe they could've covered it up with some clear soles but leaving the heal and front regular
i hope we arent getting IPS
i want double stacked zoom air like the XVIIIs!!

I think the line should read "Jordan XX3. Celebrating 22 Years of Greatness and the XV."

I like the XV better than 95% of what JB drops these days. They are daring, they take risks, and they look great IMO. I know a lot of people don't agreewith me but give me the XV over the XXI or XXII any day.

The XV is a lot more inspired than all this Dub Zero Spizike garbage.

Looks like fun. I'm still in shock at how we're a month away from release and haven't seen clear photos of the final version. Soon enough, I guess.

i wonder what the concept or inspiration of this shoe is from. looks like its from mj's muscles/fingerprints.

IPS stands for independent podular system
it first was introduced in the jordan XX...basically it is pillars inside the sole that help with balance and feel

Thanks!

i wonder what the concept or inspiration of this shoe is from. looks like its from mj's muscles/fingerprints.
It was one of the first things revealed about the XX3. Long before we had pics, we had insiders and a catalog description stating that the solewas based on MJ's fingerprint.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom