mohd-bin-sulayem.jpg
tell me that's not a 92 Ford Taurus!?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my god those orange/black cars are ugly as %@%%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i mean as long as he likes em it's whatever, he's obviously living the life but damn.....dude is dying for attention or something, making his own logo and trademark color scheme. dude, you're not a sports team, relax.

But he might own one.......................or two. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i mean as long as he likes em it's whatever, he's obviously living the life but damn.....dude is dying for attention or something, making his own logo and trademark color scheme. dude, you're not a sports team, relax.

But he might own one.......................or two. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G to tha T

The owner of the said SLK

http://
mohd-bin-sulayem.jpg
laugh.gif
this pic is awesome, peep the ford taurus (SHO maybe?) by the CLK AMG GTR, XJ220, and F40. 
pimp.gif

spsfinest212 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i mean as long as he likes em it's whatever, he's obviously living thelife but damn.....dude is dying for attention or something, making hisown logo and trademark color scheme. dude, you're not a sports team,relax.
ActuallyRRR is a car club for for shk Rashid Ben Humid Al Nuaimi and hisfriends. This dude Rashid does have his own Rally Team called RRR RallyTeam.

well that makes a whole lot more sense, but they are still hideous. leave that paintjob for the rally cars IMO, but it's his money and they are still dope cars.

Originally Posted by G to tha T

The owner of the said SLK

http://
mohd-bin-sulayem.jpg
laugh.gif
this pic is awesome, peep the ford taurus (SHO maybe?) by the CLK AMG GTR, XJ220, and F40. 
pimp.gif

spsfinest212 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i mean as long as he likes em it's whatever, he's obviously living thelife but damn.....dude is dying for attention or something, making hisown logo and trademark color scheme. dude, you're not a sports team,relax.
ActuallyRRR is a car club for for shk Rashid Ben Humid Al Nuaimi and hisfriends. This dude Rashid does have his own Rally Team called RRR RallyTeam.

well that makes a whole lot more sense, but they are still hideous. leave that paintjob for the rally cars IMO, but it's his money and they are still dope cars.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Actually RRR is a car club for for shk Rashid Ben Humid Al Nuaimi and his friends. This dude Rashid does have his own Rally Team called RRR Rally Team.

I figured as much....

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Actually RRR is a car club for for shk Rashid Ben Humid Al Nuaimi and his friends. This dude Rashid does have his own Rally Team called RRR Rally Team.

I figured as much....

/
Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

how when its weakest car in the thread? The Ferrari Maranello though is sick. Always loved that car, had a model when i was younger.

No surprise it's you bashing a Japanese legend. Clueless boy.

Ok im clueless about skylines? There was a company on northern blvd in queens nyc that sold them imported for 70 or 80 k. Dont know if they did the conversions but ive seen a couple kids in flushing with r33s and r34s. Dont tel me im clueless just cause this car doesnt compare to the beauty and rarity of some these cars

/

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

how when its weakest car in the thread? The Ferrari Maranello though is sick. Always loved that car, had a model when i was younger.

Ok im clueless about skylines? There was a company on northern blvd in queens nyc that sold them imported for 70 or 80 k. Dont know if they did the conversions but ive seen a couple kids in flushing with r33s and r34s. Dont tel me im clueless just cause this car doesnt compare to the beauty and rarity of some these cars

/

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

Dude, that's not just any R34. Look closely.

/

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

Dude, that's not just any R34. Look closely.

Back
Top Bottom