NEW PICS of whips on the street!! **The DUBAI edition: Pt.1 of 4**

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

how when its weakest car in the thread? The Ferrari Maranello though is sick. Always loved that car, had a model when i was younger.

Dude are you freakin serious!!!  Do you even know what that is?  Do you know how many people would pay ferrari, porsche and lambo prices for a Nissan Skyline in pristine condition...let alone a v-spec II??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not that serious. And i dont know who would pay 200k plus for that. I think the skyline was a dope car but i really dont think its matches the majority of the machines posted. there are carrera gt's and F50s in this thread, way more sought after and powerful machines. These cars are aerodynamic genius, the v-spec is simply a great tunable car. Who cares it gets eaten alive by these cars aesthetically and performance wise. Fast and furious must have some of you people gassed about the R34 or simply because it wasnt released in the states. For the record, before i get flamed for being a *** import hater or whatever i am a fan of the new GT-R and think it is one of the best machines ever made.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

how when its weakest car in the thread? The Ferrari Maranello though is sick. Always loved that car, had a model when i was younger.

Dude are you freakin serious!!!  Do you even know what that is?  Do you know how many people would pay ferrari, porsche and lambo prices for a Nissan Skyline in pristine condition...let alone a v-spec II??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not that serious. And i dont know who would pay 200k plus for that. I think the skyline was a dope car but i really dont think its matches the majority of the machines posted. there are carrera gt's and F50s in this thread, way more sought after and powerful machines. These cars are aerodynamic genius, the v-spec is simply a great tunable car. Who cares it gets eaten alive by these cars aesthetically and performance wise. Fast and furious must have some of you people gassed about the R34 or simply because it wasnt released in the states. For the record, before i get flamed for being a *** import hater or whatever i am a fan of the new GT-R and think it is one of the best machines ever made.

Originally Posted by ksprull

how do people make their money in dubai? what are they known for other than balling out of control?
it's mainly oil money.

2e125b1e9590c16018647f414c807c201613bfd.pjpg

from last november when i was there.  the difference between the upper class and the working class over there is ridiculous.  

Originally Posted by ksprull

how do people make their money in dubai? what are they known for other than balling out of control?
it's mainly oil money.

2e125b1e9590c16018647f414c807c201613bfd.pjpg

from last november when i was there.  the difference between the upper class and the working class over there is ridiculous.  

they go for serious $$ but nothing close to what a new ferrari or lambo costs. just for the record.

p.s. check this out , absolutely beautiful condition

http://www.gtr.co.uk/foru...34-gtr-vspec-ii-n-r.html

3759665934_d117791cea.jpg

3759666644_e60e49a8f6.jpg

3643349687_1dc3ffd1fc.jpg

Ok the Lambs and rarri level might be a stretch but these easily go for what you'd pay for a new porsche, M5... but he's selling that one for a steal at $83,000 USD.  I've seen similar go for around 6 figures...I am surprised he can't sell it at that price (they made less than 1,000 of those) but times are hard. 

they go for serious $$ but nothing close to what a new ferrari or lambo costs. just for the record.

p.s. check this out , absolutely beautiful condition

http://www.gtr.co.uk/foru...34-gtr-vspec-ii-n-r.html

3759665934_d117791cea.jpg

3759666644_e60e49a8f6.jpg

3643349687_1dc3ffd1fc.jpg

Ok the Lambs and rarri level might be a stretch but these easily go for what you'd pay for a new porsche, M5... but he's selling that one for a steal at $83,000 USD.  I've seen similar go for around 6 figures...I am surprised he can't sell it at that price (they made less than 1,000 of those) but times are hard. 

Its not that serious. And i dont know who would pay 200k plus for that. I think the skyline was a dope car but i really dont think its matches the majority of the machines posted.

Yay I went overboard with the lambo talk but these (R34 GT-R's) easily go for 80 - 100,000 and these cars are sought after for a couple reasons for people who actually knew about them before Gran Turismo and the like

#1 The engines are legendary...they are rock solid and VERY tunable, they take exponential increases in HP like champs

#2 because of their rarity, there are probably around only 10,000 R34 Gt-R's on the planet.  even fewer when you start splitting them up by special editions, v-spec, Nur...

Its not that serious. And i dont know who would pay 200k plus for that. I think the skyline was a dope car but i really dont think its matches the majority of the machines posted.

Yay I went overboard with the lambo talk but these (R34 GT-R's) easily go for 80 - 100,000 and these cars are sought after for a couple reasons for people who actually knew about them before Gran Turismo and the like

#1 The engines are legendary...they are rock solid and VERY tunable, they take exponential increases in HP like champs

#2 because of their rarity, there are probably around only 10,000 R34 Gt-R's on the planet.  even fewer when you start splitting them up by special editions, v-spec, Nur...

nice cars yea, but the city is a ****place 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 no one gives a fk about it, theres no history behind its urbanization. it just.......happened.....in like 2002 or something

nice cars yea, but the city is a ****place 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 no one gives a fk about it, theres no history behind its urbanization. it just.......happened.....in like 2002 or something

eyes.gif

can we PLEASE not ruin this thread with them stupid little box cars. Every car thread someone always has to post a nissan, or a Honda, or on rare occasions a Charger and then fan boys come in here and start to beat their +@$% to the pictures.

ruins a whole thread.

No one is trading their BUGATTI VEYRON for a Nissan Skyline. No matter how many praises you will get from the Filipino hypebeasts camping outside The Hundreds shop in Cali.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

whats RRR stand for?

rich son of a guns
smh.gif
Riches in Real-Estate Resources

I also remember reading an article that was saying that if you are in within a certain degree of relation with the Sheik's family you get a check in the mail every month.

eyes.gif

can we PLEASE not ruin this thread with them stupid little box cars. Every car thread someone always has to post a nissan, or a Honda, or on rare occasions a Charger and then fan boys come in here and start to beat their +@$% to the pictures.

ruins a whole thread.

No one is trading their BUGATTI VEYRON for a Nissan Skyline. No matter how many praises you will get from the Filipino hypebeasts camping outside The Hundreds shop in Cali.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

whats RRR stand for?

rich son of a guns
smh.gif
Riches in Real-Estate Resources

I also remember reading an article that was saying that if you are in within a certain degree of relation with the Sheik's family you get a check in the mail every month.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

eyes.gif

ruins a whole thread.

-The Juice
QFT

roll.gif

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

captain-obvious.jpg

but like the others said, do you know how much does an r34 go for in pristine condition like the one posted? theyre not even allowed in the US

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

captain-obvious.jpg

but like the others said, do you know how much does an r34 go for in pristine condition like the one posted? theyre not even allowed in the US

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

eyes.gif

ruins a whole thread.

-The Juice
QFT

roll.gif

pimp.gif
@ everything posted.

to whoever asked about the RRR, the dude is Sheik Rashid Bin Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi. im not sure how things work over there... but im pretty sure the second "Rashid Bin" is to indicate he's the 2nd generation (ie: Jon Smith, Jr. or John Smith, III). he is one of the eldest sons of the ruling family of Dubai. he's also the chairman of community outreach/health reform or something. as many whips as he bought... he's opened twice as many hospitals and clinics throughout the UAE.

i tried to find info on his whips the last time a Dubai thread popped up... and found out he's a pretty legit humanitarian. cant hate at all.

as for "RRR" ... the first 2 R's come from his name, the last R defines whatever the project is. Racing (horses), Rally Team, Real Estate, etc.

real estate: www.rholding.com

he also started a new soccer club in UAE... guess what their colors are?

Spoiler [+]
7a-md-31153.jpg

i can understand the hate on the Orange/Black... in some cases, they are straight hideous. but when your entire family has 50+ supercars each, its understandable that you create a way to stand out. fyi: the lime green/black and supersonic blue/black whips you see around dubai belong to his brothers.

also... not all of the RRR whips are two tone with orange. i just posted those specifically.

a few others....

rrrs599we7.jpg

gtrwot6.jpg

img0003ib6.jpg

imgp1901.jpg

rrrrrrkj4.jpg

brothers whips:
cannes-camouflage-ferrari-599.jpg

2781004735bc056442f8oqj2.jpg

3182076601_c95f270551_o.jpg

dsc0064egv.jpg

pimp.gif