NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

jbm385-m15_grande.png

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by solejordan

i need these in sz9 as well
are these purple and white? any chance you could get some better quality pictures?

They're white and navy with hits of uni blue.

Here's a better pic, not mine.

Did my little happy dance today.

These came in....
dsc0548k.jpg

...to complete.
dsc0549un.jpg

If anyone cares, the only colorways made for the Bucks are the blk/blk and clear. All the others were made while GP played for the Supes.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Did my little happy dance today.

These came in....
dsc0548k.jpg

...to complete.
dsc0549un.jpg

If anyone cares, the only colorways made for the Bucks are the blk/blk and clear. All the others were made while GP played for the Supes.

Incredible additions to your GP Ultraflight stash Byron! I'm also a huge fan of sets, that GP set is second to none, well done!

Does anyone have the black/red XIV's with the red tongue?

I've been searching for them for a while. They always seem to pass when I'm not looking for them.

Really a boring sample, but something I want to add to my collection.

BTW, you guys have the sickest stuff.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Does anyone have the black/red XIV's with the red tongue?

I've been searching for them for a while. They always seem to pass when I'm not looking for them.
I used to have them a long time ago, but they are long gone from my collection. Here's an old pic of mine from 2007 or 2008 I think? It was a random group shot of some of my Promo/Sample stuff. As you can see, there's the full red tongue on the XIV.

-Jermaine

Jordan Team Masterpiece, Michael Jordan Exclusive. MJ's personal pair of size 13.5 from the year 2000!

401521091.jpg

401521096.jpg

401521093.jpg

401521092.jpg

401521095.jpg

401521094.jpg

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Since we're doing requests, can someone sell me some Vegas graffiti Lebron 4s sz 11.5-12? For a reasonable price, please.
just curious how much do they go for nowadays? I've seen people asking 1000+ but what is like the going rate? 

A few different pairs....

I had all of javales dunk contest shoes but hooked up a dude in dc who was a big fan and I kept 1 pair..

Kobe 5 Texas

Back
Top Bottom