New Q/S Penny II's On the Way... EDIT - PIC UP!! 5/21/12 Update on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Sprites are honestly not that bad, black ones are terrible..nike's just putting out everything because hypebeasts will buy whatever they think will sell out..smh

Yeah, but I was thinking, Nike has always put out a ton of !#$% retro + shoes in the past.  Just really bad colorways or pointless designs that are destined to hit the sales racks.  Think about how bad they did Penny IV's, or the OD amount of colors of 91 Bo Jacksons the first time they retroed, or the whored out SC Trainer colorways we've seen over the years, etc...  It's just harder when it's a shoe people care so much about, like a Penny 2 or a Foam.  

was debating on whether to get the sprite joints but when i seen em in person theyre just not that great

Originally Posted by ccarba

367157ee33a73508b056fb66d4771e9f2c62db4.jpg

All that neon already on the shoe.....you really had to add those big $** neon laces too?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

Was that signing bonus t shirt part of this QS release? I've never seen it before.

No it was released with the Nike Air Go LWP at HOH.

For anybody looking for that "signing bonus" tee, It's available at the Bergen Town Center Nike Outlet in Paramus, NJ.......... 2 for $30

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Hey if anyone is looking for these Expressions got them yesterday
We are actually selling these though.. only got a few sizes left at my particular store and we get the most pairs

I bought into the hype when these first dropped thinking they were going to be hard to get. I went into my local footaction yesterday and they had both pairs sitting

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

For anybody looking for that "signing bonus" tee, It's available at the Bergen Town Center Nike Outlet in Paramus, NJ.......... 2 for $30

Same at Orlando Premium I Drive Outlet...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Same at Orlando Premium I Drive Outlet...
Thanks.

The black cyber colorway finally showed up at a local HoH, so if anyone has been looking for that colorway check again.

Im guessing the Sprites didnt sell that well. Sheik, Footlocker, NDC and eastbay has these in a FSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom