New Red Suede Blazer SB

I seen them yesterday at the shop I go to. Was kinda bummed that they're nubuck and not buttery suede like the purp's.
ohwell.gif

Still looked really dope nevertheless.
pimp.gif

I'll cop once I have some extra money.

So, are you guys ordering of pluskateshop? I heard people were getting virus alerts n want to know if that effects your order process? I've ordered fromthem but had no problem with viruses.

Originally Posted by SC415

So, are you guys ordering of pluskateshop? I heard people were getting virus alerts n want to know if that effects your order process? I've ordered from them but had no problem with viruses.

I was getting a suspected malware site warning so it wouldn't let me go past adding them to my cart. But I just waited a couple days and I didn't getit anymore so I ordered. I was also getting that warning on niketalk that same day.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I just copped my pair.. which laces did you guys put in.. leave the white.. or the alternate red laces?

Definitely the white. But it's up to you.
wink.gif

To my Bay Area folks...510 has them for $80... Here is my little Blazer collection, only been in the Blazer game for about a year...looking for someSupreme's...
nerd.gif
365989066.jpg

BeatJunkie5 ... Dope Blazer collection so far ....

Are they letting them go for 80 out the door ???

Right on for the info beatjunkie..ill try n check out the store this week.

does bart leave you near there?

It's $80 + Tax...came up to $87.80...

I think the closest Bart is the Downtown Berkeley Bart station..it drops you off on Shattuck...it's walkable, about a mile or so...probably like walkingfrom the Metreon to the Hundreds store in SF...

Back
Top Bottom