New Red Suede Blazer SB

Originally Posted by jlum8454

buyskateshoes.com. free shipping.

they're legit right?
nerd.gif

damn every site i go to all the sizes are sold out except for sizes 9 and up. how lame

Originally Posted by retro1s

any shops in atlanta got these yet?

Yes ...Ambush in Kennessaw....better known to the world as Buy Skate Shoes.com. Their number is 770-420-9111. Real cool dudes.

Yes the shoe is suede and it's sick I got mine earlier this week from Premier in Michigan for 88 no tax they just charged 8 for shipping.

Just got mine in the mail from PSS, this are SIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK!! Those who are undecided you're def missing out!! But I do wish they came with blacklaces..

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by retro1s

any shops in atlanta got these yet?

Yes ...Ambush in Kennessaw....better known to the world as Buy Skate Shoes.com. Their number is 770-420-9111. Real cool dudes.
how far from norcross is that?

SPOT sent me the wrong size.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I hope they come through because I really like these Blazers.

Now i have the Azure's, Purples, Ice Blues (Chicago's) Black and red's. I still need to scoop a pair of the orange Lance Mountains n i'll begood.
Now all Nike needs 2 do is come out with a nice suede celtic green pair with a black swoosh.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Now i have the Azure's, Purples, Ice Blues (Chicago's) Black and red's. I still need to scoop a pair of the orange Lance Mountains n i'll be good.
Now all Nike needs 2 do is come out with a nice suede celtic green pair with a black swoosh.
pimp.gif
im actually hoping an all blue pair releases
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom