New Red Suede Blazer SB

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Now i have the Azure's, Purples, Ice Blues (Chicago's) Black and red's. I still need to scoop a pair of the orange Lance Mountains n i'll be good.
Now all Nike needs 2 do is come out with a nice suede celtic green pair with a black swoosh.
pimp.gif
im actually hoping an all blue pair releases
pimp.gif

That SUEDE CELTIC GREEN with a BLACK swoosh does sound DOPE . That would be copped for sure
pimp.gif

ive def been missing out on blazers smh at me for not buying them sooner these are comfortable as hell

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

How do you feel about the croc. type pattern?

Why did I order from CCS?
mad.gif
personally i like it doesn't look that bad and yea u should have waited to see if any stores had them near you

Originally Posted by dalilboy

mad.gif
personally i like it doesn't look that bad and yea u should have waited to see if any stores had them near you

I know.
ohwell.gif

Well I got the Purps. and they have a similar pattern, but I'm not sure about the pattern on these, since it goes all the way to the back.

I'm sure I'll love them. Now I just need some Azures.

mad.gif

yeah BSS should have been the way to go. A whole $10.00 cheaper plus free shipping. not to mention im guessing you;re from Florida you would have recieved themin 48 hours

CCS is not the cheapest place to get these.... and you also have to wait longer for them too..... everyone jumps to CCS cuz it;s the most popular. that andSPoT... but those places are no longer the cheapest to get skate shoes

mad.gif
well.. you really can barely see the pattern unless you're really close.. I love these shoes..

Got mine yesterday. Thought they would be a little darker, but after lacing them up i was good with them. But Purps>>>>>>>>>>Reds

Originally Posted by got shoes

Got mine yesterday. Thought they would be a little darker, but after lacing them up i was good with them. But Purps>>>>>>>>>>Reds

Once you unlace them you see the shoes true beauty, I first opened the box like damn I gotta return these ASAP! But once I laced them how I liked these were
pimp.gif

Im on the process to order mines online...!! Damn I slacked of on these..But these will be a great summer shoe.

I've liked these since I saw them on PYS. Im gonna order them when I get some extra cash because I love my purple blazers.

mad.gif

I think that pattern is SICK. I didnt know it was like that till NOW and Im LOVING these babies even more ...

Just copped at my local skateshop. Things are sweet... can't wait to break 'em out alongside the purps.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom