***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

^Was about to say the same thing. Especially the price they are now! Hell, you can get the blk/gold ones as well for the trifecta

Last edited:
Doubt that, all the other 3 came out in very close period, but after the failed sales, they probably scrapped the last one, just like the Swingman, the Answer lll and others. 

Just picked these up on clearance...

Reebok Inferno x Garbstore "Experimental Colour Transmission"

Last edited:
Trent, do you have a source on those scrapped retros? I've been waiting on the Swingmans since they were first previewed. I had the OG white/red and beat them to death. Would buy them again in a heartbeat.

Not really, but considering that they were first showed more than year and a half a go, I wouldn't keep my hopes up. There are plenty of other shoes that were previewed later and were already released. 

All of the kicks above I will buy with no questions asked for retail, but Reebok are just too oblivious of what people want. The Vertical, in all of its editions is an amazing design one of the best line ever created by any company, I am lucky to own 3 DS pairs of the Vertical lll also the D-Factor ll Low in black and purple that is on that picture there, damn what a great time that was, thank you for posting, you just sent me back 20 years. 

Last edited:
Ah, the golden age of Eastbay. Any and all of those kicks I would pick up. Yes even the Attaq 2. Other than the normal Reebok woes we're facing right now, I'd love for more classic Pump designs to be made in size 15. Court Victory, Omni Zone and the like. That's my own personal gripe lol.

From what I have red is because they were trying to bring the price point under $100 since the first one was very expensive for the time

Yeah fellas, my boys jogged my memory by laughing at my black/azure Attaqs. They kept telling me I found them next to the Fubu sneakers in Ross or at Wal Mart. My wife chimed in and broke it down for them. I just remember loving my teammates Vert's in high school. We just called them the Shamu's because of the obvious black and white. I loved Eastbay when everyone on the squad would pass around the magazine and check for everything new, not just the sneakers. My boys have no idea how much I miss that era and will never be duplicated.

Kids in general have no idea how things were and have no respect for the history, all is hype and media BS today that almost is turning me away from the sneakers, but I am in it for too long to do that, although it brings me less and less pleasure. Its sad to see sites and people with hundreds of thousands followers and they know close to zero about anything else than Jordans, and some times not even that, oh well...it is what it is. 

Kids in general have no idea how things were and have no respect for the history, all is hype and media BS today that almost is turning me away from the sneakers, but I am in it for too long to do that, although it brings me less and less pleasure. Its sad to see sites and people with hundreds of thousands followers and they know close to zero about anything else than Jordans, and some times not even that, oh well...it is what it is. 
they are just too young and ignorant to appreciate shoes that are not AJs, LBs, KDs and SBs

i remember when i was a youngster in the early 90s Reebok got the same recognition as Nike

Reebok pump and especially the Blacktop line was very popular, and from all the Reebok shoes

the OG Attaq 1 was the most popular and from what i can remember also the most expensive at the time

normal price for high end athletic GS footwear from nike and reebok was 180-200 Dutch guldens

that was for shoes like GS AJ6, AJ7,AJ8 AM93, AMclassic and RBK BG2 & BG3 pump, but when the GS Attaqs dropped

the price was 230 gulden
eek.gif
while 200 gulden was already a astronomical amount of money for GS shoes in the 90s
sick.gif

Yes exactly, Nike were actually scared back in the day from the competition and they had to work extra hard to bring new technology and designs, now days is all plastic and lazy construction. Reebok is what made me love sneakers over 23 years a go, the whole idea of having a Pump on your shoes was the coolest thing we ever seen back than, when they started implementing Graphlite and Hexalite we were blown away, I still remember talking to Reebok representative in the international trade fair and he was showing me part of a aircraft wing with the carbon fiber inside and explaining to me that Reebok were the only company at the moment to use the same carbon in their shoes, I was 15 at the time and felt like Reebok kicks are straight from space :smile: still love them even today and will always do. 

OMG.....that Eastbay memory lane just took me back when my first official ball shoe in grade 8 which was the RBK Spector Mid (ABR) white purple colorway...damnnn i hope they retro those i'll def cop few pairs :smile: 

^^sickness brah !!!! those were the days....that's when my Reebok fever started since everyone were rocking them overpriced Nike/Jordans...

anyone know how the reebok omni lite pump run. All other reeboks i own are sz 11. But since i dont own an omni lite i would like to hear someones opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom