***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I really want to know what is going on trough the heads of Reebok designers and management team, that made them approve this one...

Same goes for this one

Last edited:
Christ. I will say this, they belong right up on a wall in Foot Locker. If FTL still carried Reebok in-store, that is.

I really want to know what is going on trough the heads of Reebok designers and management team, that made them approve this one...
both are horrible imo
sick.gif

I tolerate a lot from retro plus color ways, although I don't buy a whole lot. I get that Reebok is trying to get the younger consumers, but this needs to stop!!!

Well I guess there is one good news coming from Reebok. Checked the FNL magazine today and the OG Black/Navy/White pair of the Blast is coming soon.

Last edited:
Well I guess there is one good news coming from Reebok. Checked the FNL magazine today and the OG Black/Navy/White pair of the Blast is coming soon.

Trent, any info on the Answer III? Looks like that shoe has fallen off the grid.

Nothing so far, the way Reebok are handling the marketing, we not gonna know till the day before.

Nothing so far, the way Reebok are handling the marketing, we not gonna know till the day before.

Thanks bud. Disappointing that we're going into the holiday season and there's nothing 'heavy' or worthwhile from Reebok. :smh:

Answer III's
pimp.gif
....... Had 3 pairs of the G'Town colorway back then.  Smoked all 3, I had  in a b-ball league at my hospital.  Loved those shoes.  Picked up each for like $30. Got the white an reds now, but man I'd be all over them joints quick, if they released. Even the Lites.

STAYCLASSIC doesn't work anymore :\. Welp, great while it lasted.

Answer III's
pimp.gif
....... Had 3 pairs of the G'Town colorway back then.  Smoked all 3, I had  in a b-ball league at my hospital.  Loved those shoes.  Picked up each for like $30. Got the white an reds now, but man I'd be all over them joints quick, if they released. Even the Lites.
man them answer dmx lite and if I could i'd love to get another pair of i3 playoffs 1st ones

The pump thing is a pain to use.

The shoe is a pain to put on

Too bad they werent designed with a heel tab.

Id would have loved for them to just make the shaq dunk man on the tongue be a pump cuz aint nobody got time to keep trying to keep the pump tube steady

The directions are pretty odd too. How can you achieve a custom fit if your shoe isnt tied?

Keep in mind this model and the Attaq lll were designed strictly to use the Insta Pump and no manual Pump like today and Shaq himself loved that, since it took him a second to pump them up, he always liked more snug fit on all of his shoes, one of the reasons the Attaq ll had a short life, is that it didn't provide enough support for him.

Also one of the pump nozzles fits loosely compared to the other and the air doesnt come out completely unless you press the button a bunch of times where as the other shoe just needs to be pressed and held down once and all the air comes out

The shoe is comfortable regardless of the pump.

Last edited:
Its some of the disadvantages of the today's retros, they are all prone to have defects, I have 2 pairs and both are working great.

Also one of the pump nozzles fits loosely compared to the other and the air doesnt come out completely unless you press the button a bunch of times where as the other shoe just needs to be pressed and held down once and all the air comes out

The shoe is comfortable regardless of the pump.

C'mon bud - shoes with pumps, etc... are known to be finicky and require a bit of fiddling. Getting the shoes on is a bear and it's absolutely necessary to undo the laces as much as possible but this is to be expected as it is a high top. I have the same issue with AF1 'Highs'.

Surprised to see on that site I can't link to that the Rafter is returning.

Certainly not the Reebok Basketball Classic I was expecting to see...

Rafter pics:

OG ones then some "retro+" CWs. I actually don't hate the 3rd one, but I'm not sure why. The 2nd one is a true abomination in the manner we've become accustomed to with Reebok.

Last edited:
They'll retro THOSE before the Ragin' or Answer 2's or Preachers ???

:lol:

Amen on this. If I was Adidas I would bring back some of Reebok's heavy hitters so that the investment cats from HK & Abu Dhabi could up their ante. With stuff like the Rafter, Shroud, etc... I wouldn't be surprised if those cats retract their offer. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom