***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Honestly trent, if the choice is 'tumbled', cardboard-like, stiff as #@#% plastic leather or dura/nubuck I'm going with the latter.

I really like the 'Blast' on the overall, but the right shoe with the white plastic leather looks like I ran a marathon in it - despite just wearing it casually just once.

Anyways, any one know what's coming out from now till the end of the year?

I will take a real full grain leather from the early 90's any day.
What is coming...pretty much nothing, only the Royal Blast, White/Blue/Gum D_Time and all those Answer 14 monstrosities.

These just arrived today. Killer deal from eBay. $99.99 only bidder, brand new. It ended like 1am so lucky me. I LOVE these. The quality is outstanding. Suede is so buttery and they are so comfortable. Also did the white lace switch immediately. Will definitely be gunning for some more Pump 25's. These blow my recently purchased Nike Air Command Forces away as well. Both pumps fully functioning and I'm pretty sure these have the FULL foot unit as I can feel the airbag all over.

Last edited:
That's why they are $240, that quality and Full foot chamber cost a lot. 
I walked away from the auction having paid $109.99 shipped to my door. Can't beat that. The $240 is steep, but this same seller has a few of the other collabs with BIN's of $180, which IMO is still not bad.

But seeing as these are hard to come by, might have to pay full retail for the few models I want. But I'd rather pay full retail on these than a Nike at this point.

Man....what you can probably start doing is buy these retro+ colorways at a discount and have them customized. I'll buy these at a discount and have the upper painted white with one side on each painted purple.

What's everyone's opinion on the white/blue/gum D-Time? Noticed it was up on Reebok.com. It has an OG feel to me which I like, even though it's probably not an OG colorway. Tbh, I like the black one too even with the changes, it's just not dropping too much in price from what I've seen.

If anyone is interested im teying to get rid of these sample Answer 3s. They are a size 9 and i wear an 11.5 so they arent doing me any good sitting here. These werre supposed to get the retro treatment but apparently got scrapped. Hit me up if anyone is interested at [email protected]

If anyone is interested im teying to get rid of these sample Answer 3s. They are a size 9 and i wear an 11.5 so they arent doing me any good sitting here. These werre supposed to get the retro treatment but apparently got scrapped. Hit me up if anyone is interested at [email protected]
you need to edit this you can't sell openly it will get you banned

What's everyone's opinion on the white/blue/gum D-Time? Noticed it was up on Reebok.com. It has an OG feel to me which I like, even though it's probably not an OG colorway. Tbh, I like the black one too even with the changes, it's just not dropping too much in price from what I've seen.
It is an OG colorway and I had it back in 93, I love it and will cop, but only when it goes down to below $60, I am still pissed with the changes they made. 

It is an OG colorway and I had it back in 93, I love it and will cop, but only when it goes down to below $60, I am still pissed with the changes they made. 

I figured you would know, Trent. I'm not really knowledgeable on Reebok kicks older than 1995. It's a simple, classic looking C/W and I've never owned a pair of Pump anything. I don't count LA Gear Regulators, lol. What other changes were made other than no Above The Rim and no gum sole on the black version?

The OG had the gum sole too, the changes is the color of the back pull tab, slightly different side blue overlay and the biggest pain in my eyes is the lack of Above The Rim branding.

Such a shame, I am SMDH at Reebok, no Answer ll/lll and Swingman, but we get the Rafter.....mind blowing. 

Such a shame, I am SMDH at Reebok, no Answer ll/lll and Swingman, but we get the Rafter.....mind blowing. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they axe the Battle Ground II as well. The BG IIIs, despite being well made aren't moving that well.

Hey guys I just picked up a pair of the pump d-time and to me they seem to run small. Anyone else have the same experience?

Just got my pickups from the outlet40 deal. The Royal Simples and Kami 1 PE's. The Simples are Roshe-esque with ultralite soles. They also come in a brown classics box with a Royal Reebok branding. Comfortable and go a size down for the fit. The toe box is wide

[IM
]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom