***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

You guys see those monstrosities, da hell...what is that Elsa and Anna special!!!

Thinking back to last years Christmas theme did you really expect them to do something better?
nothin wrong wit the k2s
there was nothing wrong with any of the 3 shoes other than the theme design sucked I fully believe there will never be a well excuted yr round wear Christmas theme other than Adidas Nightmare Before Christmas series and Kobe Grinch, did those 3 reebok shoes really envoke this?

and that's why I say the shoes were nice but sucked as a Christmas theme

Last edited:
I just wish they'd stop with this 'concept' BS for sneaker colourways across the board (Nike/JB & Adibok) and give us some staple colours. Even basics like Black/Red or White/Black have some random neon/fluorescent or other oddball colourway thrown in. In most cases, less is more.

That Blast colourway would be 100X better if it was just simple TB 'Hornets' colourway with a white upper. They could've just tied it in with the 'relaunch' of the Hornets.

I agree that the Kami II 'XMas' colourway wasn't the best but it was 'fair' compared to the Question and horrid Shaq Attaq colourway.

Stepping my Inferno game up a bit.  Sadly, I had to return the Garbstore Infernos I posted a few pages back due to some manufacturing defects I ascertained, but these MORE than made up for their departure.  As a matter of fact, I was biding my time with these two all along, especially the teal joints, waiting for the right price/time to pounce since they are the two colorways of this model that had my eye from the jump.  Sorta like Jerry Maguire...they had me at "hello".  
tongue.gif
  Anyhow, both pairs for $80 shipped.  Can't get much better than that!

Flash/No-flash shots...

OG Colorway -- "Vitamin C"

"Teal Gems"

Not sure how I feel about the lace swap.  Toying around a bit.  Thoughts?  

Last edited:
Stepping my Inferno game up a bit.  Sadly, I had to return the Garbstore Infernos I posted a few pages back due to some manufacturing defects I ascertained, but these MORE than made up for their departure.  As a matter of fact, I was biding my time with these two all along, especially the teal joints, waiting for the right price/time to pounce since they are the two colorways of this model that had my eye from the jump.  Sorta like Jerry Maguire...they had me at "hello".  :tongue:   Anyhow, both pairs for $80 shipped.  Can't get much better than that!

Flash/No-flash shots...

OG Colorway -- "Vitamin C"

"Teal Gems"

Not sure how I feel about the lace swap.  Toying around a bit.  Thoughts?  

I need to get into the Inferno game. Many Ventilators, Classics & GL6000s...

You have inspired me!

@McSoundwave I have a pair of those “Teal Gems” and the suede on those are straight fire. Cotton soft materials. I'm waiting to UnDS mines. Such a beautiful shoe. The lace swap looks better by the way.

Last edited:
Wow we finally have a release date for the Black/Royal Blast, it's going to be 11/25, will double up on these too.

To be honest with you, I am not really sure, I believe it is by the end of the month, but knowing Reebok, it could be before Christmas next month. I know I am a minority, but I was never a fan of this shoe, even from day one back in 89, so I am a pass. 

• M43374_01.jpg
  • M43374_02.jpg
  • M43374_03.jpg
  • M43374_04.jpg
  • M43374_05.jpg
  • M43374_06.jpg

From Reebok's Global site. Had not seen these posted yet.

MEN CLASSICS
[h1]THE BLAST[/h1]
Color Flat Grey / White / Solar Yellow / Flight Blue (M43374)

you have figured out how to use the pump :nerd:

Lol yea and how to put them on.

The instructions are dumb on the tag. I tie um up before i pump. They feel great like that and the insole is a bit thicker than all the other retro insoles except for the shockpad insoles in iverson retros

Great shoe

Back
Top Bottom