***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Lol, I know I saw it too, what a "great " deal, all at retail, they are out of their minds.

Wow jimmy jazz is stupid do they think were stupid? Everything back at retail for that bogo smh

I saw that too after I posted on IG. It essentially boils down to copping 2 pairs on the regular discount/sale prices. Generally speaking though.

True @Dc30, It's essentially buying 2 pairs around the $50-60 range plus shipping. That's what you had before this sale, which really makes this sale worthless.[emoji]128584[/emoji]

Last edited:

Vintage Pic of Fat Joe wearing the Reebok Ragin Mid
Hood pass revoked for that coffee table! 
laugh.gif

They had them made in so many colorways back than, the blue on Nick's feet, Black, Red, Green and so on, same era as the Shaq Reflection, Reignman ll, Dunkmob, Aftershock, Preacher and the Ice Pick. 

I was busy buying the diadoras this saturday and missed the mighty healthy. Hopefully I can find a pair for retail

So I got to ask... Did anyone here get an extra Ventilator Mighty healthy in a 9.5 or 10. Had to handle some business so I missed the release. Let me know. I know it's a slim chance but figured I would ask NT before I stated this long drawn out Web search.

Much appreciated folks

EDIT!!!! --- cancel that help. Located this morning for 130 shipped. THANK YOU LAWD....need these bad boys.

If anyone else still in need a couple of sizes are left. 11.5 and 13

http://ruleofnext.bigcartel.com/pro...reebok-classic-ventilator-black-carbon-v63540

Last edited:
2 new vintage pickups for me today Deadstock from 1993. I found both pairs from a seller on Kijiji for only 25 dollars each!!!!

this guy had no clue was he had. was an older gentleman who bought out sneakers from a store liquidation years ago and has just been sitting on them.

got the OG scrimmage Mid and a Pair of Graphlite Pro Lows both DS. I couldn't beleive there was no yellowing or cracking these almost look as if they were made within the last couple years.

Last edited:
2 new vintage pickups for me today Deadstock from 1993. I found both pairs from a seller on Kijiji for only 25 dollars each!!!!

this guy had no clue was he had. was an older gentleman who bought out sneakers from a store liquidation years ago and has just been sitting on them.

got the OG scrimmage Mid and a Pair of Graphlite Pro Lows both DS. I couldn't beleive there was no yellowing or cracking these almost look as if they were made within the last couple years.
Absolutely amazing, that Graphlite Pro Low is Gold!!! And I have the exact same Scrimmage ll in my collection, some real quality there. 

Last edited:
do OG reebok midsoles fall apart like old nike's? 

Some do. My OG Blacktops disintegrated - but they lasted longer than my 2000 Jordan IV retros. But I have some Reeboks from the mid/late '90s that are still in wearable condition. Materials would be the deciding factor I expect, but my knowledge of various midsole components is insufficient to say which would last and which would not.

1L4JykLcs6b1m0gqktAUBpb82cfmGhyE16Vr5oi9lZq4SL1P-y2ZfyOvo8QSWT5O3yqk6lpGT2KQUJtNjJnOE-8hj9vJe6otWtrb23WuUGIUuj2QV9xGoYpXxrj6OHx_l0AHFRogon4=s0-d-e1-ft

[table][tr][td]* Offer expires 03/22/2015 at 11:59 PM EST. Offer excludes ZPump Fusion styles, items with $.98 price endings, custom shoes and gitf cards. Free ground shipping offer valid to U.S. addresses only. All offers valid on domestic U.S. orders only. [/td][/tr][/table]
Reebok.com

Last edited:
Just received the Reebok x Major "cherry blossom" collab from sneakersnstuff. I'm stoked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom