***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

So my question to that would be, what will happen to the remaining quantities and when can we expect the discounts :smile:

My girl decided to go HAM on that Jimmy Jazz Reebok sale even though I said it wasn't that great, but then she offered to cop 2 pairs of Pumps since she copped 3 pairs of kids Questions for herself and the orange GITD Omni Lite Pumps for herself too...here we go...

I put the gold laces in here from the gold/purple pair since I copped a Wilkins Hawks jersey to go with these...

Not a fan of the vintage treatment they've given those Ventilator Supremes or vintage treatment of sneakers in general - I'd much rather have the shoes show natural wear after repeated use.

^I agree. It makes it looked forced. I like the model though, but when I saw Supreme, I started to think "Awww sh**!!!!!! Not these effin guys too!!!!!!"

Not a fan of the vintage treatment they've given those Ventilator Supremes or vintage treatment of sneakers in general - I'd much rather have the shoes show natural wear after repeated use.
Co-sign with that, but I will be all over the OG colorways, regardless. 

Preach it! No need to pseudo-age shoes. If you wear them like you're supposed to, they'll age all by themselves.

Can anyone here with the zpumps speak on the comfort?

Hey bud, go back to page 129 and look through those posts. Laced Heat, David Choi and some others have pairs and they are saying that they are quite excellent.

I'll wait for a 30% markdown and grab a pair.

Co-sign with that, but I will be all over the OG colorways, regardless. 

@trentbg, @Phil32

Thanks for co-signing bros, I'll look for a retro+ colourway of the Ventilator 'Premes as my gut tells me that they'll release those with 'normal' treatment.

Regarding 'vintage' treatment, I have 10+ year old AMs, AF1s, JB retros and other shoes that look 100X better than that forced 'ish. What does a shoe that looks like utter 'ish taken from the box look like after 5 years or 10 years? :smh:

THOSE are the ones my uncle promised my bro for Christmas a loooong time ago.  He is still sore about that  but knows that was "drunk uncle" talk
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Been waiting for these to drop in prices forever! The Shaq Attaq IV ... Every time I walk by FNL I would go in to check the price on these and today was a good day! $49.99 at a local FNL.
word, copped mines for $35 from Finishline with my coupon. Their $49.99 on there also. Slept on shoe, I even slept on them when they dropped but something I wanted as a kid. Happy I got them now, looks fire on foot.

Back
Top Bottom