***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Some hideous samples. Don't know if these have been posted but they remind me of the awful colors of the Shaqnosis they did.

Last edited:
They were preparing quite a lot of color plus versions, in fact the black and royal is all over the ebay. 

Theres a dark grey big hurt on ebay. Not sure whats up with them

Had to go with a size 12 in the big hurt instead of my 11.5. U guys think i can get away with a half size up on these?

Oh and my blast finally came from finishline lol

I found a spot with the charcoal and pink OG ventilators for $50. I might cop but that true to reebok size throws me off. Kamikazes fit me .5 too small and shaq 1, 4 and Reebok question are about .25 too big but I don't mind.

Last edited:
I found a spot with the charcoal and pink OG ventilators for $50. I might cop but that true to reebok size throws me off. Kamikazes fit me .5 too small and shaq 1, 4 and Reebok question are about .25 too big but I don't mind.

I've found that my true Nike sz 10 is perfect for Ventilators, while I need to go to 10.5 for Basketball retros, 6000s, 2620s, and CL Leathers. Slightly disappointed, too, because my Majors are 10.5 and are a bit too roomy, but I'll live with it because I love them.

Some hideous samples. Don't know if these have been posted but they remind me of the awful colors of the Shaqnosis they did.
Lol i sold those samples to one of my fellow teamreebok1895 members.  The Jays pair is dope not sure why you think they are hideous.  I would have kept them if they were my size.  

Lol i sold those samples to one of my fellow teamreebok1895 members.  The Jays pair is dope not sure why you think they are hideous.  I would have kept them if they were my size.  

You know anything about the all 3M Big Hurts that some guy on eBay is selling?

I've found that my true Nike sz 10 is perfect for Ventilators, while I need to go to 10.5 for Basketball retros, 6000s, 2620s, and CL Leathers. Slightly disappointed, too, because my Majors are 10.5 and are a bit too roomy, but I'll live with it because I love them.

Repped! I think I'm just going to hold off until I can find a pair of street meats under retail.

yes they were supposed to come out as a finish line exclusive and they were going to be called the Silver Slugger.  But due to the Lawsuit they got scrapped along with very other color that was planned there was 9 colors made total.  

the OG black and white and Reverse white and black Released in Canada and Overseas in Europe.  In Asia they release the Royal and Blk pair you now also find in the US outlets.  

The Silver sluggers, and a 5 other colors are still yet to release hopefully they all drop at the outlets.

heres a pic of all the samples still yet to come out

wonder whats the marketing model reebok is applying nowadays cuz their shoes still seemed moving slow

yes they were supposed to come out as a finish line exclusive and they were going to be called the Silver Slugger.  But due to the Lawsuit they got scrapped along with very other color that was planned there was 9 colors made total.  

the OG black and white and Reverse white and black Released in Canada and Overseas in Europe.  In Asia they release the Royal and Blk pair you now also find in the US outlets.  

The Silver sluggers, and a 5 other colors are still yet to release hopefully they all drop at the outlets.

this Houston Astro's pair would be perfect, I hope these hit US outlets

If dropped I would cop navy for throw back Sox pull over jersey, the blue jays and the silver sluger!!!

Last edited:
laced heat laced heat thank you for the info. I figured the 3M pairs were real. If that guy has about 20-30 pairs for sale, I'm assuming they might have hit outlets. I'm gonna have to call around tomorrow and see. Thanks again.

Damn, missing out on all the Big Hurts up here in Toronto they pulled them late last summer. Aside for eBay are they any sites that have these I'm looking for the predominantly white one in a size 8? 

Looking to scoop Major Ventilators, but only sz 10 available, no half sizes.  I havent tried any one pair on and read they run big so will a sz 10 fit me if I am:

Flynit racers: 11

AM 1: 10.5

Older jays: 10

Newer jays: 10.5

Diadora N9000: 10

New Bal: 10

Asics GL3/5: 10.5

Last edited:
if your usually a 10.5 size 10 is perfect this shoe fit a half to almost a full size too big. based on what you wear in Diadora since they fit big as well the 10 in the Ventilator is perfect

Back
Top Bottom