***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Anybody can point me to some Kamikaze low blk/wht? Seen some on some online US stores but they don't ship to Australia.

Last edited:
Yeah I am not sure why are they not dropping the price on them, no one is buying them and they are still $140. 

The production run is not as high as some of their other retros so I guess some spots are just holding onto them with the hope that some sucker will pay full MSRP. I think most of the larger retailers have already discounted them.

I thought they were kinda limited anyway, since FNL,FL and the other huge ones don't carry them.

Anybody can point me to some Kamikaze low blk/wht? Seen some on some online US stores but they don't ship to Australia.

As a fellow Reebok guy in Australia, I created an account on Reebok.com (the US site, not the useless Australian one), then got them sent to a friend in LA who mailed them to me. Yes the postage is still not great, but it's free within the US, and if you've got a friend who will hook you up, you can get things relatively cheaply. I don't think they have these particular shoes anymore, but that's how I picked up mine.

I've copped a few things from dude. Smooth and simple transactions.

Back
Top Bottom