***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Was going through my storage and came across these Ventilators that I got in July 2007 when Sole Collector opened up Sole Bar in LA... Only 24 pairs were made and 17 pairs were numbered... Anyone got an idea what the secondary Reebok market is like these days?? I been out of the game for awhile...

Was going through my storage and came across these Ventilators that I got in July 2007 when Sole Collector opened up Sole Bar in LA... Only 24 pairs were made and 17 pairs were numbered... Anyone got an idea what the secondary Reebok market is like these days?? I been out of the game for awhile...

Saw a pair on eBay in my size ( 11.5 ) and they went for $175.. Stupid for not buying them.

So only the mid cut Alien Stompers are wearable? :nerd:

:x just saw how limited they are. Cue Vince Mcmahon intro music

Last edited:
Nah, you can physically wear the hi's. I think they were saying it's hard to wear them and not feel ridiculous.

But **** it I'm copping a pair if I can.

(photo cred: Jake Montana of TR1895)

Last edited:
Nah, you can physically wear the hi's. I think they were saying it's hard to wear them and not feel ridiculous.

But **** it I'm copping a pair if I can.

Man if cats wear the mags, why not these. At the end of the day they are shoes, if thunk you got the right attire you good lol

Those look like the equivalent of wearing a cast. You gotta be a major attention ***** to wear joints like that. :smh:

Jesus christ, I'd half expect to find some power tools in that thing, air pressure packaging has nothing on that. Too bad it's not the standard packaging, though I understand why that is. Will try my best for the highs tonight, I believe most euro sites will be dropping at around midnight PST. Anyone know what time Reebok.com will drop them? They're probably my best bet for securing a pair.

Edit: Reebok classic's Twitter says they're set for noon EST tomorrow on Reebok.com. I assume the same is for the mids. Best of luck to those who want em.

Last edited:
Lets me add a 12 to cart, but gives me a sold out message when I try to check out. Hanon is bone dry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom